★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Shoot the Birds by Infinite Dreams [now Free]

08-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Shoot the Birds by Infinite Dreams [now Free]

We declare the hunting season open! It's time to take revenge on the birds for all the evil they have done to the world! You've had fairly enough of this flying vermin, that has been pooping on you, your car or condo for years? Do you really hate when those bullies peek at you with this angry look that says - "Hey, I'm not scared of you and I'm so not getting out of your way"? Or do you just want them to pay and suffer for the chicken flu, the diseases they carry and waking you up by tweeting and chirping after midnight?

Use your crossbow to shoot down all kinds of birds in mid-flight, aim precisely to rack up multipliers to further increase your score, survive as many waves as you can and fight for the top of the rankings!

Last edited by ArturID; 11-15-2011 at 07:06 AM.
08-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Alright folks! Shoot the Birds is available worldwide now. Please check your local App Stores and download our game. Feel free to leave your comments here.

Last edited by ArturID; 08-12-2011 at 03:22 AM.

08-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Excellent game, incredibly polished. Simple pull back and release gameplay with cool goals and multipliers. The graphics are beautiful but that is not surprising since these guys put out gorgeous looking games.
08-12-2011, 02:06 AM
getting it now. love games by iDreams.
08-12-2011, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Excellent game, incredibly polished. Simple pull back and release gameplay with cool goals and multipliers. The graphics are beautiful but that is not surprising since these guys put out gorgeous looking games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nao View Post
getting it now. love games by iDreams.
Thank you guys!
08-13-2011, 02:16 AM
Bought! Congrats on a (so far) polished and inventive game!

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God™
08-13-2011, 11:22 AM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.
08-17-2011, 03:51 AM
Official Shoot the Birds trailer!

08-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Fantastic game! The scoring mechanics of Tiny Wings, very well implemented. The satisfaction of timing your shots well, matched with impressive visuals elevate this game.

I found the scoring instructions a little hard to understand..... Could just be me lol

x8 multiplier .... Any tips for being in fury mode 20 times?