★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SHADE Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 16.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $8.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Destroy Gunners SPbrought out the limitation of the performance of the newest iPhone/iPad.
This title is new generation 3D action shooting game that exceeded any past game machines.
A player can control realistic armed robot intuitively by touch panel control
and any player can experience impressive battle scenes easily.

To accomplish missions, the player destroy numerous enemies with get arms.
the player can customizes player's robot(armed destroyer) to reinforce the robot repeatedly
and challenge more higher,severe missions and mighty boss!
Significant buildup of maps and arms from free version:Destroy Gunners F.
Also, the player can choose player's robot from many types.
Customizable robot system allows that the player can set and change parts to create original armed robot.

Became Universal Application by update and Supports much-anticipated iPad!

This game supports community functions of score ranking and achievement byOpenFeint.
The player can contest score and skill with players whole over the world.

Let's destroy all enemies more than anybody in the battlefield of blast and gun smoke.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
(android version video)

Youtube link | Pop Up

[indent]
『Destroy Gunners SP』brought out the limitation of the performance of the newest smartphones.
This title is new generation 3D action shooting game that exceeded any past game machines.
A player can control realistic armed robot intuitively by touch panel control
and any player can experience impressive battle scenes easily.

To accomplish missions, the player destroy numerous enemies with get arms.
the player can customizes player's robot(armed destroyer) to reinforce the robot repeatedly
and challenge more higher,severe missions and mighty boss!
Significant buildup of maps and arms from free version:『Destroy Gunners F』.
Also, the player can choose player's robot from many types.
Customizable robot system allows that the player can set and change parts to create original armed robot.

This game supports community functions of score ranking and achievement by“OpenFeint”.
The player can contest score and skill with players whole over the world.

“Let's destroy all enemies more than anybody in the battlefield of blast and gun smoke.”

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/destroy-gunners-f/id453662468?mt=8
08-11-2011, 09:09 AM
$9... =oO

wow... gonna have to wait for some impressions... hopefully there'll be a sale soon... it looks pretty awesome in the vid!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid

08-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Holy crap! I never thought I'd see the day that Armored Core would grace the iDevice in some form.

Game Center: Jenohart
08-11-2011, 11:42 AM
I just checked this out on my Android... and WOW!! The free version has SO MUCH GAMEPLAY!!! I might get it on my iPod... but it's only $5 on the Android market... so I'll probably end up buying it there... =oP

Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
syntheticvoid
08-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I just checked this out on my Android... and WOW!! The free version has SO MUCH GAMEPLAY!!! I might get it on my iPod... but it's only $5 on the Android market... so I'll probably end up buying it there... =oP
No iPad version geezer? Damn! This looks wicked.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Potticary View Post
No iPad version geezer? Damn! This looks wicked.
geezer??

syntheticvoid
08-11-2011, 04:20 PM
This looks great! Will give the lite a go and then (judging by this video) probably will end up buying the full version.

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!

Last edited by veecheech; 08-11-2011 at 04:37 PM.
08-11-2011, 04:44 PM
I am TOFTT-ing this one!!!

Please give me 9 hours from this post to write some impressions (morning + school + gameplay).

I'm a huge fan of mechas and robots and anything that looks robotic (not humanoids) with guns, missiles, lasers and swords
08-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
I am TOFTT-ing this one!!!

Please give me 9 hours from this post to write some impressions (morning + school + gameplay).

I'm a huge fan of mechas and robots and anything that looks robotic (not humanoids) with guns, missiles, lasers and swords
I assume you mean TOFTA-ing it correct? Will be waiting for your impressions!
08-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Videos of Android version.

I am not a dev, I just post here.