★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Godzilab
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 72.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: App Store named iBlast Moki 2 the best of the iPhone Games category in App Store Rewind 2011 in the US

The awards winning puzzle game iBlast Moki is back with an all new adventure in a colorful world of paint and bombs

Featured by Apple as Game of the Week on both iPhone and iPad
One of the best iOS Game ever with a Metacritic of 90
iPhone Best Puzzle Game 2009 - IGN 2009 Awards
Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award

--------------------------------------
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.

Press reviews

TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best if not the best puzzle games in the App Store"
Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"

EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- Explore 90 levels across 6 colorful worlds with more to come.
- Each location is packed with unique levels, using realistic physics and lots of different items to manipulate such as paint bombs, ropes, rising balloons, rotating wheels
- 6 beautiful and unique musics
- Beautiful Retina graphics

SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Build new levels with the advanced physics editor which was used to create the entire game
- Only your imagination is the limit to what you can build, collect the many tools such as joints, motors, decoration, stickers and create some beautiful level with crazy contraptions
- Share your levels online and enjoy the puzzles created by thousands of players

DO YOU BLAST MOKI?
- Visit our website, www.godzilab-games.com, check out existing trailers, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/godzilab) and leave comments on our forums
08-17-2011, 05:18 AM
No opening sale ???
Love the first one , maybe i' ll give a try on this after reading the first impressions!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member

08-17-2011, 05:20 AM
There is one, I was told today personally, Just wait a bit...

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-17-2011, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasio_john View Post
No opening sale ???
Love the first one , maybe i' ll give a try on this after reading the first impressions!!
The previous version is on sale right now, no?

Antony
08-17-2011, 05:24 AM
Thats weird, wheres IMNS? Price in US will be 3 dollars and it weights 78mb. I bought the first one long ago but i didnt finish it, could get beyond the water level on the middle of the game... but im curious about this one with its better framerate: 60fps
08-17-2011, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
The previous version is on sale right now, no?
Right now the first one is free and the universal/retina is on sale!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
08-17-2011, 07:18 AM
i-n-s-t-a-b-u-y. 'Nuff Said.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-17-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Thats weird, wheres IMNS? Price in US will be 3 dollars and it weights 78mb. I bought the first one long ago but i didnt finish it, could get beyond the water level on the middle of the game... but im curious about this one with its better framerate: 60fps

You can skip levels.

I bought moki 1 twice.
And was excited to hear iblast moki creators say on the thread in upcoming games that there would be an "early adopters sale for 99c/$2.99" early adopters generally mean when the game goes live, the sale is on, like sega racing did. Little bit annoyed at this..might wait til tommorow morn and if it's not on sale by then, pay full price.
08-17-2011, 08:31 AM
This is the only puzzle game series where I've wanted a sequel. Can't wait for this one tonight. I'm thinking game of the week :]. The developer has already confirmed a $0.99/$2.99 intro sale for for the iPod/iPhone and iPad versions of the game, respectively. But yeah, the first one was an amazing game, and this just looks better in every single way.

Twitter: @back2this
08-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
This is the only puzzle game series where I've wanted a sequel. Can't wait for this one tonight. I'm thinking game of the week :]. The developer has already confirmed a $0.99/$2.99 intro sale for for the iPod/iPhone and iPad versions of the game, respectively. But yeah, the first one was an amazing game, and this just looks better in every single way.
Even though the news of the intro sale came straight from the horses mouth,
The actual game in the app store tells a different story.
Still listed as 4.19/6.49 hd in NZ AppStore