★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Best Mobile Game of E3 GamePro
Best Mobile Game of E3 Finalist IGN
Best Mobile/Handheld Game of E3 Nominee Game Critics Awards

Blurring the lines between games and interactive art, Contre Jour welcomes you to a hauntingly beautiful world shaped by the interplay of light and darkness.

Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.

Press Quotes
"Contre Jourseems like the complete package. It has challenging physics-based puzzles, a unique gameplay hook, beautiful graphics, and an eerie soundtrack. Keep a gigantic, rolling eyeball out for this game Slide To Play

I'm totally loving the look and feel of this one. TouchArcade

It's a seriously gorgeous and addictive game, and I can't wait for it to come out. IGN

The star of [E3] was Contre Jour, a darkly-weird platformer where you manipulate the ground around you. GamePro

Contre Jour Highlights
5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of its own simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petits journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

*** For the best free games and deals visit Chillingo Deals at: deals.chillingo.com ***

Boardumb's comments:

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=104971
08-24-2011, 05:07 AM
Downloading it now! Looks damn incredible. Cute icon

08-24-2011, 05:10 AM
Most anticipated game this month?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-24-2011, 05:16 AM
Game looks awesome! The art sort of reminds me of a dark themed world of goo :P

Plus+/Gameloft Live ID: Ricinator OpenFeint: Ricinat0r (add me!)
Currently Playing: Deathsmiles, Infinity Blade, Tiny Tower, SF4V, Hard Lines and many more
08-24-2011, 05:23 AM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-24-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.
08-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Most anticipated game this month?
Definitely!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-24-2011, 05:30 AM
I had the privilege of beta testing this wonderful game and let me tell you, this was probably the funnest game I've ever beta tested, and that's saying something as I have beta tested approx 40 games so far. Get this as soon as you can! You will not be disappointed!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
08-24-2011, 05:31 AM
YEPEEEE!!!
I'm happy!
Thank you guys! Thank you for all your support. You are awesome!!
I'm going to celebrate and get back to work on the update tomorrow.
08-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Just 11 hours to go!!
08-24-2011, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokus View Post
YEPEEEE!!!
I'm happy!
Thank you guys! Thank you for all your support. You are awesome!!
I'm going to celebrate and get back to work on the update tomorrow.
Congratulations dude!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

Last edited by New England Gamer; 08-24-2011 at 07:41 AM.