★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: dreamfab
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 44.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: NOMINATED AS ONE OF THE BEST MOBILE GAMES OF 2012 AT THE GERMAN DEVELOPER AWARDS

Its captivating, thrilling, full of action and a lot of fun. TheTechJournal.com

Happy Hills is sure to create a lot of happy faces out there. 148Apps.com

If you love physics puzzlers, especially cute looking ones with a lot of attitude, Happy Hills is a must. AppGamer.net

#1 iPAD ACTION & PUZZLE GAME IN GERMANY, AND TOP 10 IN USA ONLY 1 DAY AFTER RELEASE

The Happy Hills lead a joyous existence in the fantastic land of Euphoria. Life is an endless party until nasty blocks start raining down upon their heads and spreading a foul mood throughout the land. You have only a limited number of bombs to remove the blocks from the Happy Hills heads. Free the Happy Hills and become their hero!

HIGHLIGHTS:
Happy Hills is a physics-based puzzle game outstanding physics effects guarantee loads of brain-teasing fun and reward experimentation.
Intuitive touch controls: place bombs with just one finger easy to play but challenging to master!
Lots of different block types: wood, stone, metal each block has its own physical properties. Its up to you to discover their weaknesses!
Fantastic physics sandbox: its obvious that wood will burn but how are you going to deal with ice blocks? Youll keep discovering new puzzles and possibilities all the time!
BOSS BLOCKS!

Play the complete grassland region with 48 exciting levels!
Available as in-app purchase: The arctic region and desert region level packs with an additional 48 levels each, even more block types and loads of new game elements.
Cant get all the stars? Happy Bombs are available as in-app purchase, and permanently give you more bombs!
Cant beat a level? Try the new Level Skip Rainbows available as in-app purchase.

NOTE:
Happy Hills CANNOT be installed on first and second-generation devices (iPhone 2G and 3G, iPod touch 1G, 2G and 3G (8GB)).
Questions about Happy Hills? Were here to help! If you have any questions, please contact our support team at http://www.dreamfab.com/contact

Vigram's comments:

By dreamfab creators of Demolition Dash
09-15-2011, 05:09 AM
Looks cool!

Nice and bright looking. Reminds me a bit of cross between Soosiz, iBlast Moki and ngmoco's block game.

The kids are going to like this one.

Last edited by Digital Accent; 09-15-2011 at 05:18 AM.

09-15-2011, 06:11 AM
awesome! I should really pay more attention to the "more by..." sections in iTunes... Demolition Dash rocks... I'm sure this one will be pretty entertaining as well. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Asdivine Hearts, Cardinal Quest 2, Yurei Ninja, Mountain Goat Mountain
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
09-15-2011, 08:20 AM
and I can not get this game to run... it just keeps showing the dreamfab/chimera logo screen, and playing some music...

syntheticvoid
09-15-2011, 09:25 AM
This game is a true hidden gem. Once they start adding some more block types it gets quite complex. Finished all 48 free levels and then had to buy the extra levels via IAP. Absolutely worth it - I rarely finish a game completely in one session. It was that good!

Twitter: mikelorant
Game Center: mikelorant
09-15-2011, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
and I can not get this game to run... it just keeps showing the dreamfab/chimera logo screen, and playing some music...
Same, guessing it's an issue with the 4th gen. iPod?

Twitter: @back2this
09-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Same, guessing it's an issue with the 4th gen. iPod?
Guess so...

I've got a lot of problems running Demolition Dash smoothly too... 4th gen Touch's suck...

syntheticvoid
09-15-2011, 11:17 AM
They're not too bad. However, the low RAM paired with multitasking, retina, and wifi use for 'heavy' games leads to complete shit performance though. So much crashing, especially with over 200 games synced. Hope the 5th gen. gets some nifty internal upgrades.

Twitter: @back2this
09-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
They're not too bad. However, the low RAM paired with multitasking, retina, and wifi use for 'heavy' games leads to complete shit performance though. So much crashing, especially with over 200 games synced. Hope the 5th gen. gets some nifty internal upgrades.
ha, yeah me too... I'm kind of upset that the 3GS runs games better... should have saved some money and just bought an older device... =oP

syntheticvoid
09-15-2011, 11:46 AM
That is good intel. Fiance gave me her 3GS, and I've been thinking about an iPod due to 16GB memory limit...but if there are performance issues, perhaps I'll wait.

Is this game worthy for the always free thread, or is it half a game?