Support our Sponsors:

Old 09-18-2011, 04:33 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Pets in Destinia

If you don't already know you can evolve pets by having two pets. If you go to evolve you have to sacrifice one of the Pets and if works you get a higher graded pet; magic, rare, or epic, and maybe legendary if it exists. If you fail then you lose both of your pets, a way to get past that is when you sacrifice a pet you sacrifice one that is higher graded. Another way is to find eggs of a higher grade most eggs you find will be normal. However some monsters drop higher grades like I found an epic from a magic worm. Magic and rates also drop too and you can always buy one off the cs. If anyone wants to they can make a list of monsters that drop higher graded eggs
Old 09-21-2011, 02:16 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Default Pets

(new member). Just wanted to say that I am waiting on answer from gamevil on facebook as to whether or not there is legendary pets. I have an epic skeleton to evolve if there is one. If there are legendary pets I will post back asap.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 PM

Default Pets

Ok. I got a reply from gamevil/Destinia on facebook and they said that there IS legendary pets. I am currently working on making one,but my evolves have been failing more and more. Will post if I make a legendary.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:47 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Pets in Destinia

I have found that room 3 in Lagrant castle is an good place to find eggs. Every third or fourth time i walk in there, I get an egg. So far only normals. Please share other egg hotspots if you find them.

p.s. I have found 10 normal and 1 magic egg here in less than an hour.

Last edited by bgilmore007; 09-30-2011 at 11:35 PM..
Old 10-01-2011, 09:12 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been evolving some pets. I have successful reached to epic pet. From normal to rare to epic. No legendary so far...
Old 10-01-2011, 11:50 PM

Wow, 4 new members for 1 thread.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:44 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default Legend Pet in Destinia

Using the previously mentioned room, I successfully collected enough normal and magic eggs to create a Legend Dark Lycanthrope. Took 4 days (I only spent about an hour a day. Got 2 kids).
Old 10-03-2011, 07:11 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 1.x

If you fail then you lose both of your pets, a way to get past that is when you sacrifice a pet you sacrifice one that is higher graded. Another way is to find eggs of a higher grade most eggs you find will be normal. However some monsters drop higher grades like I found an epic from a magic worm.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:22 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

To tell you the truth I play this Game on my Android because my mother didnt allow to Put games on my iphone.But Ireally want to share this Faqs.
Lagrant Caslte room 3 (Normal - Magic - Pet Eggs)
Mushroom Cave room 4(Normal-Magic-Rare-Legendary-Pet eggs)Lgndry eggs here are in 15% of chance finding it.I do have A legendary Ice Spirit and Dark Piccolo)
Spirit Den room 1 (Normal-Rare -Pet Eggs).
Those places are my best bet.provem
cause i slready finish this with all classes in Lvl80. And 9 Lgendry pet egg.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:30 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Recently cant explain this thing when i 1st get a legendary Equip i have here a Helm and A Gun. The Name is Like this "?????????" for Level 90 . 8 sockets and a 1103 atk. and still unidentified help i dont know what appraisal Scroll will use cause non of the in game appraisal scrolls can use to this. maybe the Cash items.but idont have a credit.Am still a minor. need solution.