★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CB Labs
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 97.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (6)
App description: ***2012 WEBBY AWARD'S WINNER FOR PEOPLE'S VOICE / GAMES (HANDHELD DEVICES)***

"My kids think the game is 'awesome'. They love the character and the story a lot [and] in our family the gamehas created the unlikely phrase of 'Quick, kill the bunnies.'" - Wired.com

The Adventures of Timmy is a solid game and an excellent first outing for the folks from CB Labs. TUAW.com

Its really refreshing for a platformer to have much of a story at all, much less a solid one like Run Kitty Run. TouchArcade.com

The Adventures of Timmy: Run Kitty Run is an attractive title that offers tantalizing and addictive gameplay, wrapping the nightmarish torment of what bullies can create as a timid child pursues with heartfelt persistence, earning courage along the way. Jameswoodcock.co.uk

The Adventures Of Timmy is a game that all platformer fans should check out theappshack.com

A solid story line and graphics, along with some funky Pulp Fiction sounding background tunes make this a successful first release from CB Labs. AppDictions.com

4.5 out of 5 stars! - Smokinapps.com

Great presentation, good game life and tight controls make The Adventures of Timmy: Run Kitty Run easy to recommend. TouchGen.com

Timmys the coolest kid youll ever meet, him and that cat suit of his. And hes on a mission to save Kitty. Timmys shyness makes it hard for him to make friends. Whats worse is that the cat costume he wears makes him a target for bullies. When the prettiest girl at school tries to befriend him she gets taken by the school bully Mitch. Timmy must use his imagination to summon his strength to battle through Mitchs tree house lair and save her. Can you help Timmy rescue the girl of his dreams, and discover the secret of his cat costume?

FEATURES
PLAYERS CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN THE JOYSTICK OR D-PAD CONTROLS
4 CHAPTERS WITH OVER 36 LEVELS
BATTLE MITCHS TERRIBLE CREATIONS INCLUDING THE RAGE BUNNY, ZOMBIE TIMMY, PANDASURUS AND MORE!
OVER 30 ACHEIVEMENTS TO UNLOCK

Check out our trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAdvofTimmy

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/TheAdventuresOfTimmy

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/theadvoftimmy

goiMot's comments:

09-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Oh wow this too, this week is crazy!

I am not a dev, I just post here.

09-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Wow hadn't heard of this one it looks awesome!
09-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Hope I don't regret this. Vid looks amazing though. Bought. X/

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Hope I don't regret this. Vid looks amazing though. Bought. X/
Looking forward to your impressions.

The icon looks childish, and I initially dismissed it, but the video definitely shows potential.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
09-27-2011, 11:04 PM
WOW this is out already?! Gonna pick this up as soon as I wake up

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
09-27-2011, 11:10 PM
This game is really fun! It's a good platformer with boss battles. It has a good difficulty as well

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
09-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Pretty solid platformer. Really enjoying it. Levels are a tad short but I've only played the first three. Looks like there's 36 to play, things to collect in order to get three stars on each. Difficulty is not extreme, rather enjoyable, plays similarly to some of the other mini platforms but without the 16 bit graphics, and really the atmosphere and art is the selling point of the game to me. I'm looking forward to getting further into the game. From the video it looks like it opens up alot more. Good stuff! Nice surprise.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-28-2011, 09:50 AM
Game Impressions

The movement control ruins this for me, but even with the sanity of a d-pad there's just nothing very interesting going on.
09-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Any other impressions?