King Cashing: Slots Adventure
More than 100,000 downloads! Thanks everyone!
Get the free strategy guide at kingcashing.com
The sequel is out! Check out King Cashing 2!
"One of the best games out there" -Touch Arcade Show
"A unique and perfect combination of RPG and slot games brings a very addicting game." -iphonefootprint Review
"King Cashing strikes the perfect balance between approachable gameplay with the strategy and depth of a role playing game" -Touch Arcade Review
Mixing the slots machine genre with RPG elements, the game features:
- 2 game modes: Classic Adventure and Survival Mode
- Random drops from enemies
- 45 weapons with varying qualities
- 9 unique weapons! Can you find them all?
- 3 dark weapons! The best in the game, but very hard to get!
- NO In App Purchase
- Game Center support with 4 leaderboards and 50 achievements
- More than 55 unique monsters
- 9 sidequest levels with different play type
- Stop the reels at any time! (pachislo style)
- Pixel-art mixed with traditional illustrations!
- 8-bit retro style music!
- High replay value and hours of fun!
- Free updates!
Here's a little fact about the game: I got the idea while playing Kairosoft's Game Dev Story! At one point in the game, I made a game with the Slots RPG combination and that got me wondering what a real Slots RPG game would look like. So I dropped the game and started taking notes of what came to mind. I also drew some mockups to have a better idea of what I had in mind. 5 months later, here's King Cashing! So, hum, thanks Kairosoft!
Featured in What's Hot Games in United States, Canada, China, Japan, New Zealand and Australia
Featured in New and Noteworthy Games in 114 countries including
United States, Canada, China, Japan, New Zealand and Australia
Featured in Top 10 Casino games in 19 countries
Featured in Top 10 RPG Games in 7 countries
Joined: Jun 2009
Joined: Jan 2011
Joined: Apr 2011
Joined: Apr 2010
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Joined: Sep 2009
Joined: Nov 2009
Joined: Jan 2009
Joined: Apr 2011