Help for Adventure Games

11-03-2011, 03:55 PM
#1
Help for Adventure Games

Just lately the List of Adventure Games has been used as a request for help for all the games listed. We thought it would be a good idea to set up a separate thread so people could ask for help if they are stuck. Giving hints is preferable rather than giving the answer or walkthroughs.
11-03-2011, 04:21 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Ok, so the fire?
Sorry was watching Glee. You need something more than just the grass
11-03-2011, 04:21 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
Sorry was watching Glee. You need something more than just the grass

Haha no prob. Yeah, I get that I need something more. Just can't find anything. All tapped out!
11-03-2011, 04:26 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Haha no prob. Yeah, I get that I need something more. Just can't find anything. All tapped out!
You need to open the grey cupboard. Click on the side and try combining items in your inventory
11-03-2011, 04:38 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
You need to open the grey cupboard. Click on the side and try combining items in your inventory
Hmm nothing fits on there. I'm still missing three items...
11-03-2011, 04:47 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Hmm nothing fits on there. I'm still missing three items...
You need to combine 3 items before you put it on the side of the cabinet. What have you got in your inventory that you can still use?
11-03-2011, 05:07 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
You need to combine 3 items before you put it on the side of the cabinet. What have you got in your inventory that you can still use?
Ooohh that helped. I was only mixing two items at a time. Now to figure out which direction... I suppose that note on the floor.
11-03-2011, 05:08 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Ooohh that helped. I was only mixing two items at a time. Now to figure out which direction... I suppose that note on the floor.
See, you're getting good now
11-03-2011, 05:27 PM
#10
I got out! I actually liked that one. Just wish I hadn't spent so much time looking around for wood

Thanks for the help!