Help for Adventure Games

11-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Help for Adventure Games

Just lately the List of Adventure Games has been used as a request for help for all the games listed. We thought it would be a good idea to set up a separate thread so people could ask for help if they are stuck. Giving hints is preferable rather than giving the answer or walkthroughs.
11-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Ok, so the fire?
Sorry was watching Glee. You need something more than just the grass
11-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
Sorry was watching Glee. You need something more than just the grass

Haha no prob. Yeah, I get that I need something more. Just can't find anything. All tapped out!
11-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Haha no prob. Yeah, I get that I need something more. Just can't find anything. All tapped out!
•••Spoiler:  You need to open the grey cupboard. Click on the side and try combining items in your inventory
11-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:
•••Spoiler:  You need to open the grey cupboard. Click on the side and try combining items in your inventory
Hmm nothing fits on there. I'm still missing three items...
11-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Hmm nothing fits on there. I'm still missing three items...
•••Spoiler:  You need to combine 3 items before you put it on the side of the cabinet. What have you got in your inventory that you can still use?
11-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
•••Spoiler:  You need to combine 3 items before you put it on the side of the cabinet. What have you got in your inventory that you can still use?
•••Spoiler:  Ooohh that helped. I was only mixing two items at a time. Now to figure out which direction... I suppose that note on the floor.
11-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Quote:
•••Spoiler:  Ooohh that helped. I was only mixing two items at a time. Now to figure out which direction... I suppose that note on the floor.
See, you're getting good now
11-03-2011, 05:27 PM
I got out! I actually liked that one. Just wish I hadn't spent so much time looking around for wood

Thanks for the help!