Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-14-2011, 11:29 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Electric Box 2 HD By Candystand

iPhone version:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by goiMot; 02-24-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Old 11-14-2011, 01:05 PM

Oh boy, I loved this n my iPhone. Will get this for sure. Are they new levels? I never even knew there was a 2.5
Old 11-14-2011, 01:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkgoo View Post
Oh boy, I loved this n my iPhone. Will get this for sure. Are they new levels? I never even knew there was a 2.5
...Looks like a whole new game .5 The first one was a game I would always mention in my best of lists so this comes as great news - and with a level editor. I know we're not meant to say this stuff but I would happily pay $2.99 for this.
Great start to the week. Happy Happy Joy Joy

Midnight at last...Bought!

Love it but hopefully the Dev. is listening. My only requests for future updates might be for a couple of new colour skins/backdrops for iPad (i.e. wood and carbon are easy on the eyes) and to be able to store and stack DL'd user levels for offline play and lose the pop up ads for your other games altogether they take the shine off the game, leave those tactics to the free games please. I do not like paying for a game which insults my intelligence by hitting me with unwelcome marketing tactics.

Anyhow with that said make no mistake- I'm sure this game will be one of my main go-to games for some time with over 9000 user levels already available and (crucially) plenty of 4 and 5 star rated ones. This simple looking game/interface belies a hugely engrossing and compelling single player challenge. This is an I.P. which is always a pleasure to play and often succeeds in actually making you feel smart (going from the original game) which is no bad thing.
So my T.A. brothers and sisters this is a top notch fully formed sequel and I hope it sees some real interest from our people which might result in some neat user created levels. Personally, I'll be checking out the level editor as soon as I get the main game levels and a few of the user levels done.

Last edited by Bad Hanson; 11-15-2011 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Game impressions
Old 11-15-2011, 03:34 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

No auto rotate - why?? Upsidedown on an iPad 2 with a smartcover
Old 11-15-2011, 04:43 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 8.x

I tried the (free) iPhone version and enjoyed it enough to get the paid iPad version. This is a really fun puzzler that makes you think!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:33 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Why has this been pulled from the store?
Old 12-01-2011, 02:59 PM
iPad Air, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Why has this been pulled from the store?
...No idea. I thought it hadn't been released in the US territory but looking at the UK store it seems to be missing from there too now. Strange. I hope it comes back soon it's a game well worth having in your collection.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:28 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
...No idea. I thought it hadn't been released in the US territory but looking at the UK store it seems to be missing from there too now. Strange. I hope it comes back soon it's a game well worth having in your collection.
It was released in US/Canada, got it for 99c -Special Launch price- the night of the release, but for some reason was pulled shortly after. I hope they re-release it soon, it's a fantastic game, even better than the iPhone version.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
It was released in US/Canada, got it for 99c -Special Launch price- the night of the release, but for some reason was pulled shortly after. I hope they re-release it soon, it's a fantastic game, even better than the iPhone version.
The first game was criminally overlooked. I always felt it was a game which would be right up a lot of our regulars' street but there was never much of a buzz around it. The second game works great on the pad screen and the music (Especially the first track) reminds me of Twin Peaks, it's very ethereal. Nothing else quite hits the spot like electric box it's unique even in it's genre.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

I absolutely love logic puzzlers like Spacechem and Electric Box. I Hope this comes back soon.