• Publisher: YOMEN, Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 44.3 MB
  • Version: 4.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2.3 (3)
App description: Once upon a time in the Fairyland there lived kind and evil animals but somehow they miraculously got mixed. The evil animals disturbed all the rest. The kind creatures asked a hunter to help them to catch the evil ones.
In a night he caught all, the kind and the evil. He couldnt help it it was dark.
Now youve got an opportunity to correct his mistake. Release kind animals, so that the evil dont interfere with them.

The bears and Fireflies are kept in dungeons in cages. Mind the kind and evil creatures are kept together in cages. Theres no sense to save all of them. Which of them and how to release?

What is in store for you?
- Addictive Aim and Shoot Gameplay
- Retina Display graphics with AAA+ quality graphics and magnificent animated effects
- Realistic physical game engine
- Achievements
- 80 Awesome Levels

About the game by Reviewers:
- FTG Review: Fairy Fail 8/10

YOMANx's comments:

Trailer!

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Quite fun and polished physics puzzler with some nice graphics (and sound). Would like to be able to shoot the bats a bit faster tho.

Btw, it's not free for those wondering. You get a demo and can unlock the rest 2 worlds for $1,99 each.

11-19-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Quite fun and polished physics puzzler with some nice graphics (and sound). Would like to be able to shoot the bats a bit faster tho.

Btw, it's not free for those wondering. You get a demo and can unlock the rest 2 worlds for $1,99 each.
Thanks for that. One thing I HATE about houses of late is the constant lack of adding the word "Lite" or "Free" at the end of the title. I don't mind paying for a game, but if they advertise it as free, then the 'game' should be free.

I might buy this, been playing it for a while and it's quite addictive, but that annoyance is still bugging me.
11-20-2011, 07:42 AM
Very nice game with realistic physics. Variety of game personages makes it more exciting.
I am looking forward for further improvements of the game with new worlds and stories.
Special thanks for developers how have created such addicting game :-)
11-24-2011, 05:58 PM
#1 App in USA!
#1 App in UK!
11-30-2011, 06:42 PM
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.1:
***SALE 50% OFF***
√ Bat improvements
√ New effects
√ Fixed some little bugs
12-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi to all guys!
We have some promo inapp unlocks!
JUST COPY PASTE YOU DEVICE ID TO THIS THEME, and we will unlock inapps for you!

ONLY iPad Edition!

Last edited by YOMANx; 12-12-2011 at 12:33 PM.