App description: The Epic Trading Card Game with deepest strategy!

Battle other mystic factions with denizens of old folklore. Build up your deck and master the game board on you way to victory. Gain levels to get new cards and upgrade your deck to storm the Leaderboard.

The secret societies are hiring! Join the epic battle now!

- Choose your side! Each faction and hero have their own playing style.
- Build your deck from the pool of unique and beautiful cards.
- Battle other players on-line or hone your skills against AI
- Invite your friends to gain extra goodies! Challenge them using our easy matchmaking
- Rule the global Leaderboard and attend exciting tournaments
- Share best gameplay moments via Everyplay

Agas's comments:

Cabals: The Card Game is a revolutionary new online card game. It invites you to choose your side, expand your card collection, discover new tricks and combinations, and match your skills against single player and online opponents.

FREE WELCOME PACK
Download now and receive a free welcome pack worth 6$!

EPIC CARD GAME
Cabals: The Card Game takes the best of trading card games and board games, and combines them for a unique game that is easy to pick up, and fun to master.

ONLINE AND OFFLINE
Pit your skills against single player challenges and online opponents. Ranking system, clever matchmaking, and global leaderboards guarantee excellent online gaming.

UNMATCHED VARIETY
Experience two ways to win, four cabals with their distinct styles, and the initial set of 100 different cards.

REGULAR UPDATES
Regular updates introduce new cards and new features, keeping Cabals: The Card Game always evolving, and constantly fresh.

ORIGINAL ART AND MUSIC
Explore the original game world of Cabals: The Card Game, brought to life by the stunning art and charming soundtrack.
11-23-2011, 09:53 PM
Nice One. I`ll get it as soon as i can

11-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I'm going to grab this as soon as it's available. It's surprising most of tonight's good releases weren't listed until the past few hours.
11-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Nice One. I`ll get it as soon as i can
My thoughts exactly!

Game Center: Diligence
11-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Not on the app store as of yet...

Looking for a cool sig.
11-24-2011, 03:36 AM
Yeah same problem. App shopper, check. App store, nay. Will try tomorrow.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
11-24-2011, 04:06 AM
It's so good that people post up relentlessly when apps come online. Much appreciated. BUT posting when it's not out yet will always only get the first page goig "huh?? What? Where?" etc. So yeh just a thought.

Anyways, defs not out yet. Can't see it in Aus app store. Maybe in a few hours when we tick passed midnight. Can't wait.
11-24-2011, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post

NOTES: The link is currently unavailable. Probably is being modified.

http://www.cabalsgame.com/
I happen to notice the URL above spells MZStore.woa, should it be NZStore?

Edit: NZStore does not work either...

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)

Last edited by currymutton; 11-24-2011 at 04:15 AM.
11-24-2011, 04:20 AM
Yea it's definitely not in the store at the moment. Too bad, looks good to give it a try.
11-24-2011, 04:54 AM
OMG I'm all over this like flies on....... Well, you get the picture!

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin