★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NEW CARDS IN INSURGENCE WARS UPDATE

Join this epic battle card game, played on a game board! Cabals is a free-to-play, strategy online multiplayer trading card game (TCG) and collectible card game (CCG), that combines card game, board game, and strategy mechanics!

ENTER THE WORLD OF CABALS
Learn the basics through a simple step by step tutorial, then develop your tactics in Single Player battles against AI. Level up and complete quests to earn rewards and collect new rare cards.

REVEL IN RICH ARTWORK AND FOLKLORE
The world features a rich, immersive lore, drawing heavily from real mystical and esoteric traditions. Set in Europe, the game will take you into the more shadowy recesses leading up to the 2nd World War. A power struggle rages between cabalssecret, eldritch societiescommitted to exploiting forbidden magic to their own ends. The fate of humankind hangs upon the war!

JOIN A CABAL AND BATTLE FOR POWER
Danann Covenant, Bearclaw Brotherhood, Vril Society, Order of Zahir, Dragon Enclave and Sons of Osiris are recruiting! You can choose from 6 cabals and 15 heroes with different characteristics to suit your style.

BUILD YOUR DECK
Choose from pre-constructed starter decks or customize your own deck with the Deck Editor. Combine the power of two Cabals by creating an alliance deck. Collect influence and use it to buy boosters with guaranteed rare cards!

COMPETE ONLINE AGAINST REAL OPPONENTS
After you have mastered your strategy take your forces online to learn what real War of Cabals is like. It may not be easy so, regroup, keep your enemies close on your Friend List and challenge them when online. Chat with your friends to discuss tactics, share video replays and learn from watching others Everyplay replays. Climb the leaderboards and attend exciting community tournaments.

Choose your side today!

Languages supported:
- Deutsch
- English
- Español
- Français
- Italiano
- (Simplified Chinese)

Give feedback and join the Cabals Community:
http://cabalsgame.com/forum/
https://www.facebook.com/Cabalsgame
https://twitter.com/cabalsgame

Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards ©2015 Kyy Games ltd.

** Please note that while the app is free, it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience. Refer to device support for how to control in app purchases **

Agas's comments:

Cabals: The Card Game is a revolutionary new online card game. It invites you to choose your side, expand your card collection, discover new tricks and combinations, and match your skills against single player and online opponents.

FREE WELCOME PACK
Download now and receive a free welcome pack worth 6$!

EPIC CARD GAME
Cabals: The Card Game takes the best of trading card games and board games, and combines them for a unique game that is easy to pick up, and fun to master.

ONLINE AND OFFLINE
Pit your skills against single player challenges and online opponents. Ranking system, clever matchmaking, and global leaderboards guarantee excellent online gaming.

UNMATCHED VARIETY
Experience two ways to win, four cabals with their distinct styles, and the initial set of 100 different cards.

REGULAR UPDATES
Regular updates introduce new cards and new features, keeping Cabals: The Card Game always evolving, and constantly fresh.

ORIGINAL ART AND MUSIC
Explore the original game world of Cabals: The Card Game, brought to life by the stunning art and charming soundtrack.
11-23-2011, 09:53 PM
Nice One. I`ll get it as soon as i can

11-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I'm going to grab this as soon as it's available. It's surprising most of tonight's good releases weren't listed until the past few hours.
11-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Nice One. I`ll get it as soon as i can
My thoughts exactly!

Game Center: Diligence
11-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Not on the app store as of yet...

Looking for a cool sig.
11-24-2011, 03:36 AM
Yeah same problem. App shopper, check. App store, nay. Will try tomorrow.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
11-24-2011, 04:06 AM
It's so good that people post up relentlessly when apps come online. Much appreciated. BUT posting when it's not out yet will always only get the first page goig "huh?? What? Where?" etc. So yeh just a thought.

Anyways, defs not out yet. Can't see it in Aus app store. Maybe in a few hours when we tick passed midnight. Can't wait.
11-24-2011, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agas View Post

NOTES: The link is currently unavailable. Probably is being modified.

http://www.cabalsgame.com/
I happen to notice the URL above spells MZStore.woa, should it be NZStore?

Edit: NZStore does not work either...

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)

Last edited by currymutton; 11-24-2011 at 04:15 AM.
11-24-2011, 04:20 AM
Yea it's definitely not in the store at the moment. Too bad, looks good to give it a try.
11-24-2011, 04:54 AM
OMG I'm all over this like flies on....... Well, you get the picture!

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin