Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-13-2011, 06:59 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Solitaire Kingdom Supreme iPad Released!

Hi Everyone!

Funkitron, the developer of Slingo Supreme HD, is proud to announce the release of its latest game: Solitaire Kingdom Supreme HD!

Game on Funkitron
Old 12-13-2011, 07:09 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Looks really nice. I have to get through finals, and papers, but will keep it on the wish list for now. I always love solitaire...

Good luck with it!
Old 12-13-2011, 08:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I can testify that this is a dead-on port of the PC hit with the one big change being that the Global Rankings are now real (well at least as real as GC scores can be considered)! In the PC game, probably to keep things safe as one never knows what obscene names people could use on a public server, the global scores you were competing against were just made up.

As this is done by the same guys behind Slingo Supreme, they give the same treatment to the ol' classic solitaire game Klondike (oh, and a double deck variation if you use the Dragon card).

They take the core game of Solitaire and as you earn key achievements and milestones you'll unlock bigger and badder "Realm Cards" (16 in all) which get shuffled in with the rest of the deck to allow nifty cool effects once drawn like score multipliers, being able to pull out a desperately needed card, being able to turn over only 1 card at a time, peek at face down cards, etc.

Even cooler, at least with the local scoring, is how the game tracks your best score with each specific Realm card combination. Sure, later on you may have unlocked all of the Realms cards but you find your favorite combo was always the Unicorn and Griffin Realm cards. Just use those two and the game will recall you last best score with that combination as well as your win/loss record with that combination!

Hands down best take on Klondike EVAR!
5/5
Old 12-14-2011, 04:24 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

LG's review got me to buy the game yesterday. I've been playing it nonstop since! I just had a game where I scored 3.3 million, which put me at the top of the (rather short) leaderboards! I'm in second for the daily challenge. I've got one more card to unlock (it's green with a B on it, 4th column, 2nd row), then it's just a matter of playing to improve my scores.

Great game, especially for the solitaire fans! Between this and Ski Solitaire, I think I've probably spent 15 hours in the past week playing solitaire games.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
LG's review got me to buy the game yesterday. I've been playing it nonstop since! I just had a game where I scored 3.3 million, which put me at the top of the (rather short) leaderboards! I'm in second for the daily challenge. I've got one more card to unlock (it's green with a B on it, 4th column, 2nd row), then it's just a matter of playing to improve my scores.

Great game, especially for the solitaire fans! Between this and Ski Solitaire, I think I've probably spent 15 hours in the past week playing solitaire games.
Wow! To get a score like that I can only imagine huge multipliers and a bet with the Black Knight?
Old 12-14-2011, 04:32 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

I own the iphone version but will probably upgrade. I bought Slingo twice, I guess the same will apply here.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:43 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I own the iphone version but will probably upgrade. I bought Slingo twice, I guess the same will apply here.
The only key difference that I know for sure is that on the iPad you get to play the double deck variant when you have the Dragon Realm card which wasn't feasible on the iPhone, I guess do to limited screen real estate.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:49 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Wow! To get a score like that I can only imagine huge multipliers and a bet with the Black Knight?
Exactly. The 2X, 3X, 5X multiplier card, Dragon Realm to play double deck, the light blue Fairy card that highlights moves (for speed and to keep my multiplier going) and a lucky late Black Knight draw for big money.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:52 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Universal support would have been better, but this is a great time waster!
Old 11-11-2012, 09:23 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 8.x

Just started playing this (well a few hours ago non-stop) and this game rocks! Best Klondike ever! 5 of 5.