App description: Optimized for the iPhone 5!

NOW WITH FACEBOOK SUPPORT! CHALLENGE YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS TO BEAT YOUR ONE MAN ARMY SCORE.

ONE MAN. ONE WAR. YOU ARE THE FRONTLINE COMMANDO.

As the sole surviving Commando of a renegade attack against a ruthless dictator, you are stranded on the frontline and hell-bent on payback. You must use all of your specialized skills to survive the onslaught of the enemy forces and avenge your fallen soldiers.

SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION
The ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics and destructibles. Jump in the heat of battle and push your iOS device to the limit!

COMPLETE DEADLY MISSIONS
Emerge from destructible cover points to take down helicopters, jeeps and heavily defended enemy bases. Fight off increasingly difficult waves of enemies over a variety of combat mission types.

COMMAND AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS
Take to the frontline with an artillery of assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, rocket launchers, med kits, armor and more!

PLEASE NOTE:
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game permits users to interact with one another (eg. chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging). Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons under age 13.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- For information about how Glu collects and uses your data, please read our privacy policy at: www.Glu.com/privacy
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
12-14-2011, 07:10 AM

May the IAP be with us all this Time. Getting it.

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-14-2011 at 01:23 PM.

12-14-2011, 07:16 AM
This is a cover shooter. You cannot freely move, it plays a lot like epoch.
The game has some nice features and tries to be varied but is riddled with the same system of IAP found in every glu game and i'm really getting tired of it.

Find me on Twitter
12-14-2011, 07:20 AM
I really hope all the freemium games from the bigger publishers don't sway smaller developers into following the same trend.

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
12-14-2011, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I really hope all the freemium games from the bigger publishers don't sway smaller developers into following the same trend.
Won't ever happen. Only the bigger publishers like money.
12-14-2011, 07:36 AM
wow... gonna have to check this out... After The Nightworld, Glu has got my attention again...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
12-14-2011, 08:04 AM
Spent a couple minutes with the game. It's essentially an Epoch clone, but set in a generic real-world setting. It seems pretty well done. Time will tell whether the freemium aspect of it dominates (potentially, this could become a paid game, like Nightworld).
12-14-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm really looking forward this one!!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
12-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
This is a cover shooter. You cannot freely move, it plays a lot like epoch.
The game has some nice features and tries to be varied but is riddled with the same system of IAP found in every glu game and i'm really getting tired of it.
This is what I thought. Nonetheless, I'll still check it out.

/frustrated

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-14-2011, 10:05 AM
I will be getting this one. Looks nice, hope it plays well

How I got my Free iPad 2