★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Check out our new slicing game KingHunt!

#1 Sports Game in US and 70 other countries. Over 2 million players!
From the developers of Minigore and Bike Baron.

Gameplay video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkFP2C512Y4

A Tribute to Hat Trick

Ice Rage brings the classic 8-bit hockey experience to the 21st century! We dare you to take on John Gore, or challenge your friend in the most intense single-device multiplayer you've ever experienced.

There are tons of unique characters to choose from! Try out the Ice Aces, amazing special characters such as lightning fast Santa or heavy-hitting Enviro-Bear. Team up with crazy goalies like Antero the Red Wall, and you are sure to get the upper hand.

Music and sound fx from the audio designer of Alan Wake & Max Payne.

FEATURES:

- iOS 7 controller support
- Universal build
- Optimized to run at 60 fps

- Single-device multiplayer for 2 people
-Game Center online leaderboards
- Awesome 3d graphics

- Customize your matches
- Three difficulties: easy, medium and hard
- Rage-Off multiplayer mode: Destroy your friend!
- Tournament mode: Can you defeat the legendary Skar?

Like Ice Rage on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iceragegame

TimoVihola's comments:

We just pressed the "release" button so Ice Rage should be available right about now

(I did a new thread because I want to be able to update the first post with new info as we work on the updates. If somebody can merge the two threads that would be great!)

I added a gameplay video to the post.
12-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Now this looks like fun!

Hawkinabox
Equipment
: Iphone 5S, Ipad 2,
open fient: hawkinabox
GameCenter: Hawkinabox1968

12-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Haven't had a chance to try the game yet, but I just wanted to say how awesome the app icon is. Very cool!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Looks great. Awesome that it's out already. Should be a ton of fun playing single-device multiplayer on the iPad.

Twitter: @back2this
12-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the early release. Downloading now. One thing though, no gamecentre? Is it planned for the future?

Impressions in a little while.
12-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Thanks for the early release. Downloading now. One thing though, no gamecentre? Is it planned for the future?

Impressions in a little while.
Waiting on impressions and if Gamecentre will be added...
12-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Quick question: are all characters included in the game with your original purchase? Just curious because I see a '0.99' thing on two sides of the last screenie. Either way the game looks awesome, and I plan on picking it up.

I don't want a signature.
12-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
bought. 10.4 mb? props.
12-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Will it include GC in the future?

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards

12-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
Quick question: are all characters included in the game with your original purchase? Just curious because I see a '0.99' thing on two sides of the last screenie. Either way the game looks awesome, and I plan on picking it up.
Hi, I haven't been active on this site before, so I should probably introduce myself first: I'm the lead programmer behind the game.

To answer your question, the two first teams are included with the original purchase. The only character which costs money is the Santa (and his side kick, Rudolph the Red Wall) cost an additional buck in case you wish to support us developers.