App description: "4 out of 5 stars."
--TouchArcade.com

"...a challenging wargame in a unique setting."
--PocketTactics.com

"...If youre a fan of the [strategy] genre, Legion of the Damned is definitely a title youll want to check out."
-- The-App-Shack.com

"...one of the best turn-based strategy games available for the iPhone, if not THE best..."
-- MobileTechReview.com

Featured in "Fresh iPhone Apps: January 6, 2012"
-- Appolicious.com

Featured in "Under the Radar: January 5, 2012"
-- SlideToPlay.com

"...Legion is a no-brainer if youre looking for a deep turn-based strategy with a really cool story to boot..."
-- iFanzine.com

-------------------------------------------------
ENTER THE LEGION

The Hudathans plan to eradicate humanity and destroy Earth! But in order to do so they will have to fight the Legion of the Damned®. Enlist now and fight shoulder to shoulder with the misfits, criminals and cyborgs who are humanity's last hope...

An official game adaptation of the popular novels by bestselling author William C. Dietz, Legion of the Damned® brings a new type of tactical warfare to the iOS App Store!

- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Supports up to 4 players around the world with options for free-for-all or teams.

- CUSTOM MAP BUILDER
Design your own maps hex-by-hex and challenge your friends to battle on them.

- RANDOM MAP GENERATION
Unlimited possibilities for map configurations with endless replay value.

- 16 CAMPAIGN MISSIONS
Each introduced with beautiful hand drawn comic cutscenes complete with voice acting and sound effects.

- PASS N' PLAY
Up to 4 human and AI Bot opponents on the same device.

- 3 DIFFERENT RACES
With their own unique strategies and tactics to master.

- 12 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS
Professionally composed to make each battle that much more intense.

- UNIVERSAL IPAD SUPPORT
Built for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

FOLLOW US

TWITTER
http://twitter.com/offworldgames

FACEBOOK
http://facebook.com/offworldgames

OFFWORLD GAMES
http://offworldgames.com

NOTES

Compatible with devices running iOS 4.3 and higher.
Supports 1 - 4 players.

Music Composed by:
Mike Weiser, www.mikeweisermusic.com (ASCAP)
Mattias Holmgren, www.morningdewmedia.com

"Organized Chaos" licensed from:
Vitaliy Zavadskyy, www.myspace.com/vforvital

offworldgames's comments:

Follow For Updates:

Facebook: facebook.com/offworldgames

Twitter: twitter.com/offworldgames
12-15-2011, 12:05 PM
Is this Asynchronous MultiplayeR?

12-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Yep! Multiplayer is asynchronous with push notifications

Taking you to the farthest reaches of your imagination...

Home | Twitter | Facebook
12-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Ahhh, voice acted story and asynchronous multiplayer sound so appealing right now! This will probably end up being my most expensive week ever.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Just bought this - it's right up my alley. Going to give it a go once it finishes downloading. If it's anything like Uniwar it should be great.
12-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Looking forward to diving into this if I can clear through some other stuff first. Custom mapbuilder is a much needed addition to turn based strategy genre. Is there the ability for users to share created maps or randomly download those of other users? If so amazing.

Last edited by undeadcow; 12-15-2011 at 02:26 PM.
12-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah, at $4.99 for an iPhone-only game, I'm going to need some reviews or gameplay videos.

Looks promising ... but AppShopper, for now.
12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
@undeadcow: The game allows you to generate a sharable map code for any custom map you've built. Just give your friend the code or post it online and players can use that map when creating a game

Taking you to the farthest reaches of your imagination...

Home | Twitter | Facebook
12-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Game looks interesting but $5 for a game we never heard of and don't know anything about? I don't mind paying $5 for a game, I just did buying GTA3, but this game is unproven. I'll either wait for a sale or have to see alot of good impressions and some vids and some promises of content updates and then maybe I'll buy it.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
12-15-2011, 07:48 PM
This looks pretty awesome to me. I am getting skittish about buying games anymore, however, as about 75% of the games I've bought in the last two weeks haven't even worked properly on my iPod Touch. Too much crashing and terrible performance, mostly thanks to iOS 5.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms