App description: Evil has once again flooded over the sacred land of Gothicus. Face your destiny and enter the endless waltz of battle, victory and glory. 16 massive arenas are waiting for you now. Hero, this is your time to conquer!

The benchmark action/RPG series on the App Store is back in a third FREE installment, and its even more legendary than ever!

EXPERIENCE THE DUNGEON HUNTER LEGEND FOR FREE
- Rediscover the thrilling hack n slash gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fights will provide you with your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 4 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena youd like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat our high score and earn great rewards for your achievements.

TONS OF OPTIONS FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION
- Deep character customization: choose from 4 new classes Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock over time or buy them right from the start if you cant wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.

UNPRECEDENTED VISUAL APPEAL
- Visit 4 fantastic worlds set within a dark fantasy universe. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- The graphics take full advantage of your device with refined textures, advanced shaders, beautiful lighting effects and super-fluid animations.
- Astounding visual effects like motion blur, real-time distortion, dynamic particles and more make your special attacks stunning to see in the heat of battle.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Echoseven's comments:

12-20-2011, 05:08 AM

Instant Download. Expect from Me today a Mass of Video Content about that Game!

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-20-2011 at 12:48 PM.

12-20-2011, 05:12 AM
Will check it out once it's out in the US.

Interesting though, it's only 5 AM CT. Do you usually make threads at this time when the releases are on Wednesdays? I thought I remembered you saying they started coming an hour late once DLST ended.

Twitter: @back2this
12-20-2011, 05:13 AM
Excellent downloading now!!!!!

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
12-20-2011, 05:26 AM
Yes! I've been looking forward to this for weeks. :P

@wheresmb
12-20-2011, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashead2000 View Post
Excellent downloading now!!!!!
Eh ? It wont be out in the UK till midnight unless you know something i dont
12-20-2011, 05:35 AM
So is this like a enemy rush dungeon hunter with a minimal storyline and lots of hack and slash? Im in to try it either way but was just looking for something other than spilling monster guts over and over without a vast level to explore...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
12-20-2011, 05:49 AM
No co-op?
12-20-2011, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
So is this like a enemy rush dungeon hunter with a minimal storyline and lots of hack and slash?
Don't forget the fremium model, it's got that going for it too...
12-20-2011, 06:05 AM
yeah I'm curious too about this..

because from the information and screen shots it looks like it plays like eternity warriors and rather different from the series' prequels.

not to mention, it's freemium..

UPDATE: also, how much space does it requires on the device (when decompressed)?

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!

Last edited by EfratBarTal; 12-20-2011 at 06:07 AM. Reason: added another question