★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Battle Frontier: The Adventures of Arthur" is a unique SLG + RPG game, You can fight with various tactics using different mercenaries and formations.

With the INSTANCE BATTLE system, you can easily command 20 mercenaries at the same time. An appropriate tactics and mercenaries team is important which helping you defeat legendary monsters.

This is a story about Arthur, the greatest king, and his journey of Holy Grail. Arthur walks all over all the fantastic realms to find the Holy Grail. He goes across great plains and deserts, he explores ruins and temples of ancient civilization, he goes far into the northernmost ice world and the harshest searing gorge, he even gets to the mysterious east world. He defeats numberless monsters Slime, goblin, troll, giant, werewolf, devil... even dragons! The journey is still going on....

Now, it's your time to begin the adventures with Arthur!

There are knight, Paladin, assassin, priestess, goblin, skeleton, devil, werewolf, giant etc, more than 100 characters in the game.

Almost all kinds of monster have unique skills, e.g. [Full Moon] of werewolf, [Curse] of mummy, [Regenerate] of troll, [Fire ball] of fire wizard and so on.

Every monster can be hired as your mercenary, so you can organize and train your own adventure team.

There are kinds of achievements and a leaderboard in the game, and more achievements are coming in the future updates.

TOP 77!
Battle frontier get top 70 in mac app store!

Arashi541's comments:

On sale for 1.99
Original price 2.99
12-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Anyone take a dip with this yet?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.

12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
I'm a little suspicious about the on-screen controls that make this look like a cellphone port.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
12-21-2011, 10:49 AM
I like the look of it and the genre so I might toftt after I take a nap if nobody else has.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
12-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Gameplay seems unclear... Is this a turn based strategy game?

Looking for videos (which are more likely if his is a cell port) I coukd find none save for a Pokemon series called Battle Frontier. I hope this is not a sleazy "barely legal" Pokemon rip.
12-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Any word on this?

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
12-22-2011, 05:23 AM

That's right, Battle Frontier is a candidate for TouchArcade's Game of the week!

If you want it to make the cut, nominate it for voting in this thread.

Note: This poll is for existing TouchArcade members only. Developers may not nominate/vote for their own games, nor bring outsiders in to vote.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
01-31-2012, 05:38 PM
Game Impressions

01-31-2012, 06:33 PM
That is very interesting, but it looks like thing might be too small for comfort on an iphone screen, especially that 9-button control pad on the left side there.
01-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Xenosage
Looks cool. Might check this one great thanks Sanuku for gameplay impressions )

- Finished and recommended: Battleheart, Drawn: The Painted Tower and Dark Flight, Supermagical, Fantastic Knight, Jelly Defense, Brave Ghost
- Currently playing: MinoMonsters, Vampire Slasher, Lightning Fighter x Francesca
- Waiting for: Give me Disciples for iOS? <please>