★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lets bounce!
Bounce the ball to the hoop in this ingenious puzzle game. Use objects from setsquares to bowling balls to knock, roll and bounce the basketball to the goal.

Press Quotes

"Unlike most physics-based puzzles, Backyard Bounce doesnt have the repetitiveness that leads to boring gameplay. This, plus its homage to Mr. Naismith makes for a great game." 148Apps

"Backyard Bounce is clever, engaging and brilliant fun." Mobot

"Clickgamer.com has made another winner." Family Friendly Gaming

BOUNCING AROUND
Backyard Bounce features 72 challenging, head scratching levels across 3 unique worlds. Each stage requires you to think a little differently and some can even be solved in multiple ways.

SLAM DUNK
Use all of the elements at your disposal to guide your ball to the hoop. If you want to complete each level with the highest score possible you'll need to decide how best to use each item.

IN THE NET!
Use outside the box thinking, speed of thought and sleight of finger to beat each of the challenging levels! Backyard bounce is the perfect quick-fire puzzle game.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
01-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Game Impressions

01-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
Thanks to Sanuku...what a fast gameplay!

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group
01-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Game Impressions

Pretty cool game, I like!
01-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Looks like a decent game, been done before, but the basketball play on this genre is pretty cool IMO. Too bad it doesn't have Game Center though...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
01-05-2012, 04:10 AM
Erm I'll stick to Pik poks version thanks..

Looks a bit clone-y.

Even if it's not a clone no one can do it better then pikpok so...I'll stick to slam dunk king thanks, and it's free!

Edit**
after watching the trailer I've realized it isn't a slam dunk king clone, it's just another physics puzzler clone with a gimmicky basketball theme

Last edited by Tannorexic; 01-05-2012 at 04:12 AM.
01-06-2012, 09:36 PM
There hasn't been any sort of hoopla over this game, I was wondering if u should get this or maybe civiballs HD or something else?
01-08-2012, 06:47 AM
Well I tried both, I liked Backyard bounce better than Civiballs, Backyard bounce gets so amazing from the second world... Its worth a try... I have downloaded it a few days ago and still hooked to it...
02-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Cool game. I discovered it via the Casey's Contraption discussion thread.
Too bad Backyard Bounce has only GC achievements and no leaderboards. Seems easy enough to implement; the levels already have scores
02-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
There hasn't been any sort of hoopla over this game, I was wondering if u should get this or maybe civiballs HD or something else?
I see what you did there...

DBC

I give up.