Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-17-2012, 02:07 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), iOS 3.x

Default Frederic - Resurrection of Music

Last edited by Michal.FE; 01-23-2012 at 05:23 AM..
Old 01-17-2012, 05:31 PM
iPad mini 2

HOLY CRAP!

I took a chance on this game, not really expecting much. But this game is amazing!

The art and cut scenes are of a really high quality. Everything is so polished in this game. The guitar hero-style of gameplay combined with the moderne remakes of Chopin tracks are perfect.

I find myself humming and really enjoying this.

Comes highly recommended!

If you like music games, classical music, great art and design or just something out of the ordinary, I would recommend this in a heartbeat.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
HOLY CRAP!

I took a chance on this game, not really expecting much. But this game is amazing!

The art and cut scenes are of a really high quality. Everything is so polished in this game. The guitar hero-style of gameplay combined with the moderne remakes of Chopin tracks are perfect.

I find myself humming and really enjoying this.

Comes highly recommended!

If you like music games, classical music, great art and design or just something out of the ordinary, I would recommend this in a heartbeat.
The artwork is nice, but can you talk about the gameplay? The car's body certaintly looks gret, but wha's under the hood?
Old 01-17-2012, 07:59 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 01-17-2012, 09:16 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

This game is beautifully presented. The comic art and story is really good and the sound is fantastic using headphones. As far as the gameplay goes, from just playing a short while, it appears to be simply a rhythm game. However it is not simple to play.

Developer: "Remember" is mis-spelled at the beginning of the 4th help screen.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:45 PM

Played through the first four songs, and then the app crashed. It will no longer load (on my iPad 1)

Game isn't too spectacular so far; it has a nice presentation, but the song melodies are too repetitive and the hit markers float with a strange sense of depth.

When I can finally load the game up again, I'll give it another shot.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:09 AM

Finally, I have been waiting for this Game since Day One. Looking forward to give it later a Try when I`ll be back from my Trip. Expect the usual Feedback as soon as I`m done with it.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maythius View Post
Played through the first four songs, and then the app crashed. It will no longer load (on my iPad 1)

Game isn't too spectacular so far; it has a nice presentation, but the song melodies are too repetitive and the hit markers float with a strange sense of depth.

When I can finally load the game up again, I'll give it another shot.
That's weird. Could you please try shutting down all the background apps. If it doesn't work please try switching the device off/on. If the problem persists could you please tell when it happens, directly after the level? after the movie? before the start of next level, what difficulty it happens on. Any info could help.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
This game is beautifully presented. The comic art and story is really good and the sound is fantastic using headphones. As far as the gameplay goes, from just playing a short while, it appears to be simply a rhythm game. However it is not simple to play.

Developer: "Remember" is mis-spelled at the beginning of the 4th help screen.
Thanks for your kind words, and pointing the spelling error.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal.FE View Post
That's weird. Could you please try shutting down all the background apps. If it doesn't work please try switching the device off/on. If the problem persists could you please tell when it happens, directly after the level? after the movie? before the start of next level, what difficulty it happens on. Any info could help.
I have force resetted my device, closed every background app and I can barely get past the menu. I find it wierd that I was able to play at first, but now it's completely unstable.

I'm going to try to reinstall the game; if that doesn't work I'm out of ideas
Old 01-18-2012, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maythius View Post
I have force resetted my device, closed every background app and I can barely get past the menu. I find it wierd that I was able to play at first, but now it's completely unstable.

I'm going to try to reinstall the game; if that doesn't work I'm out of ideas
Thanks for info, it is very weird indeed. Could you also tell what OS version are you running, which ipad capacity do you have, and, if you don't mind to tell, if it is jailbroken?