Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-10-2012, 09:38 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Crystal Tower Pro - Jenga-Styled block removal Physics Puzzle [Universal App]

Youtube Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ8GCLa6JhM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Crystal Tower is the ultimate 3D physics-based Jenga-style block removal puzzle. Every tower is constructed from blocks which are different in size, shape and color. The main goal of the game it to break all blue blocks and save all red blocks of the tower.

Account for physical collisions and gravity rules to achieve perfect results. You will lose one Life if the red block is broken or destroyed. The less red blocks are broken the more Crystals you earn on every level. Use Crystals to get more Life and Freeze items in the game’s store. Use Freeze Items to complete tricky levels instantly.

Some blue blocks contain bonuses which rise from the bottom to the up when you break them - tap a bonus with your finger to catch it. The meaning of every bonus is explained during the game play and in the Help menu.

Crystal Tower contains more than 100 levels – some of them are pure crystal-smashing joy, some will make you think twice or more to complete. The game has 3 level packs:

* Crystal Towers – virtual Towers to get you started

* US Towers – real life famous US Towers

* World Towers – real life famous World Towers

Features:

-Stunning 3D Graphics and Effects
- More than 100 unique and challenging physics based levels
- 3 Level Packs: Crystal Towers, US Towers, World Towers
- Real life Towers from US and around the World
- Interactive Towers Quiz. Guess correct Tower name and earn more Crystals!
- Multi touch support. You can crash multiple blocks at the same time
- Zoom in and Zoom out a tower with your fingers
- Rotate a tower using simple swipe
- Game Center Support
- Built in Help and Tutorial

Since we have released version 2.0 of the Game we have 25 promo codes to give away. Just send me a message and I will send the codes out in order received.

Last edited by Peter2000; 12-07-2012 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: New Version Released
Old 02-10-2012, 03:03 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Promo Codes

Hi,

We have 30 promo codes to give away - please PM me and I will send them out in the order received!

If you get a code and download and play the game we would totally appreciate your feedback and impression about the game.

This would really help us for the upcoming updates!
Old 02-12-2012, 04:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

We will add Open Feint support in the next update and Game Center soon thereafter.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:58 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

I have always wondered how Glass Tower would be in 3D, now my question has been answered. Crystal Tower plays like GT, but in 3D. A great physics puzzler that brings new dimensions to your traditional "remove the block" puzzler.
Game plays very similar to GT, but with added strategy.Graphics are clean and sharp, physics is top notch. The only drawback is the Open Feint and Game Center support, which the developer plans on implementing in the near future.
Any fan looking for a solid brain teaser with a 3rd dimension added to it, look no further. Get it, you will not be disappointed.
4/5
Old 02-13-2012, 11:38 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow, this game is really fun! I enjoy the tiki-style block removal games, was curious how it would play when rendered in 3D. The answer is great! It's a different type of challenge, especially when combined with the power-ups, which can freeze blocks in place, allowing you to remove others without having gravity affect the overall structure, for fleeting moments of time. Finding powerups and using them wisely is the key to getting high scores. I'm definitely enjoying the challenge!

That said, I'd like to see two things implemented in the future: Game Center, which has already been mentioned by others, and the ability to swipe-to-turn with two fingers instead of one. It would be nice to have the choice to do that, anyway, because often I'll be swiping to turn the structure and where I touch will end up removing a block. I play a lot of Moonlight Mahjong, which is also in 3D and has a choice of 1 or 2 finger swiping to turn the structure, and I find the 2 fingered swipe works best for me.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:46 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

thanks for your input - we will definitely consider all of the comments in our next update!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:35 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Like the other posters here, I am really enjoying Crystal Tower. This looks and plays very nicely on my iPad. I would definitely like to see the two finger rotation option as dclose has suggested as I too find myself accidentally triggering a crystal on occasion. My only other suggestion is you may want to consider adding a way to reset the game's data.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

"Reset game data" would be added to the Options screen in the new update that we are uploading today to itunes - hopefully Apple will approve it next Monday.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Game looks nice !!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:30 AM

Default Game Impressions

I had a chance to play about 20 levels in Crystal Tower and I must say I found the game to be enjoyable and relaxing. The overall game play in Crystal Tower is fairly straight forward and easy to pick up. Graphics are simplistic, but still quite polished and easy on eyes. There are a few suggestions though, regarding game play that would make this game even better:

* The level design isn't varied enough. Many stages look and play very similar to previous stages and I started getting a sense of repetitiveness.

* The helper power-ups ruin game play by making it way too easy to clear stages. It's really an issue of game play balancing. For instance, getting the 'snow flake' or 'magnet' power-up makes clearing stages as easy as just tapping shapes. Since this is a physics-based game after all, I would've liked the game play mechanics to revolve more around that concept; so players have to really consider physical laws and arrangement of blocks before they start removing blue blocks - similar to Jenga.