★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What's Your Favorite Donut Game?

02-11-2012, 06:36 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 6,712
What's Your Favorite Donut Game?

I can't believe no one has ever started this thread. My first Donut game was Spikey's Bounce Around and I was hooked. With 30 games out I have all but four. I usually try to rotate them on and off my device and keep a folder of twelve at a time. I have a few that almost never leave my phone though. Curious what your favorite is though. My favorite is my newest one:

Gold Miner Joe!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-11-2012, 06:41 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I can't believe no one has ever started this thread. My first Donut game was Spikey's Bounce Around and I was hooked. With 30 games out I have all but four. I usually try to rotate them on and off my device and keep a folder of twelve at a time. I have a few that almost never leave my phone though. Curious what your favorite is though. My favorite is my newest one:

Gold Miner Joe!
I have a ton of their games as well. My first one was Rat on a Skateboard. Still in my top two, though I'd have to say my #1 is Rat on a Snowboard, the sequel. Those games are just so crazily fun!

I don't want a signature.

02-11-2012, 06:45 PM
#3
I enjoyed the strategy and precision required in....

Cat Physics:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...threadid=55864

řƹȡ1
02-11-2012, 07:56 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
I enjoyed the strategy and precision required in....

Cat Physics:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...threadid=55864
+1! CP is definitely my favorite game from DG by far. In fact, it is in my top 3 favorite games on iOS.
02-11-2012, 09:01 PM
#5
Cat Physics.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
02-11-2012, 09:33 PM
#6
Probably Action Hero or Gold Miner Joe.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
02-11-2012, 09:44 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: C.R.
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
I have a ton of their games as well. My first one was Rat on a Skateboard. Still in my top two, though I'd have to say my #1 is Rat on a Snowboard, the sequel. Those games are just so crazily fun!
My favorite is Rat on a Snowboard followed by Rat on a Skateboard. Cat Physics is the third...
02-11-2012, 09:47 PM
#8
Guess I gotta try these rat and cat games. I've got like maybe 5 donut games and none was overly impressive though all are decent. I guess cave bowling might be the best of the ones I've got.
02-11-2012, 10:38 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Upstate NY/USA
Posts: 2,334
Bricks of Camelot is my fav of Donut Games. Its very well made with a lot going on and I'll also add challenging for a brick breaker.
Wish DG would make another one of these types.
But the first was Jungle Crash Land and been hooked on their games since.
02-11-2012, 10:44 PM
#10
Castle Smasher is my favorite Donut Game (still waiting for the universal update). There isn't one I don't like though.

Game Center: Diligence