App description: Every year flu viruses invade our little planet and our noses are the last line of defense, the place of the decisive battle in the war against the evil flu empire. Nose invaders will let you explore the unseen worlds inside the noses of different creatures, fight against ever changing air currents and combine aiming and perfect timing to stop invaders one by one. Enjoy cool physics and challenging puzzles while doing a good deed. Get those fingers of yours busy and help our hero save the day and end virus terror.

Be smart, be fast, and most importantly be careful - every move and every second count - the task is not as easy as it seems and its even more fun than you can imagine. Die as a wimp or be praised as a hero.

Are you up for the challenge?

WHAT YOU GET:
3 amazing level packs:
- kids nose
- cows nose
- elephants nose
60 levels ensuring hours of fun
Cool realistic physics
Challenging puzzles
Addictive music and enchanting graphics
Crazy teleport holes, colorful pills and other amazing game elements
Game center achievements and leaderboards
All future packs and levels that are coming soon

Still reading the description instead of having fun playing the game? Just type nose invaders into YouTube and see the inside-game action. Youll come back to the App Store and install it for sure.

Dont forget to tell us what you think of it over Twiter (@noseinvaders).
Also join our nose-invading community on Facebook (http://fb.me/noseinvaders) to be the first to get the info about new level packs which are coming soon.
02-21-2012, 03:54 PM

02-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Game looks insteresting, to say the least, will like to see how the wind behaves... Sanuku?
02-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Finally i bought this... so far (12 levels) and its good, very polished game with some fresh ideas... if you like cut the rope, this is similar but different in several ways and mechanics... so far so good
02-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Game Impressions

Missing some Sound Effects. Did already got in Contact with the Dev to see what the Problem might be in this Case.
03-01-2012, 03:34 PM
As i progress (dont know where i get the time to play all this games, really) i feels this game is more of a one-screen platformer than anything else, as you jump using breathing from one platform to the other, and they have special abilities... so far so good, really liking this game
03-05-2012, 08:52 AM
This one made my boring waiting minutes fulfilled with fun. Although you have to get used to wind changing / jumping technique. Once I got it it became more and more interesting.
03-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
This one made my boring waiting minutes fulfilled with fun. Although you have to get used to wind changing / jumping technique. Once I got it it became more and more interesting.
Yeah, agree... once you master the breathing/jumping technique, this game becomes special, liking it more and more
03-13-2012, 08:02 PM
I love the affect of the breathing, and I've already made suggestions for future "nose-related" game play you could do in the future, on your Facebook page, but I do have one thing I'd like to see fixed in future releases: this game uses the ringer volume for in-game sounds! I always have my ringer volume on full, so I won't miss a call or a message, so it's really, really, really annoying to have a game that plays at full volume. And yes, I can turn off the sounds, but then I miss the aural cues, like breath in and out. Relying on the visuals isn't as accurate. It would be really nice if you changed to using the regular volume for the in-game sounds.

Last edited by dclose; 03-14-2012 at 10:03 AM.