App description: [Version 1.2.0]

Refined Graphics
All of the game's unit graphics have been redrawn in high-resolution. Don't miss this chance to play the sharpest, most beautiful FINAL FANTASY TACTICS yet!

Improved Draw Speeds
The graphic drawing processes have been optimized for mobile devices. Say goodbye to choppy motion and crash bugs, and play with the quickest, smoothest abilities effects and animations to date!

iCloud Support
A save slot which allows game data to be saved to iCloud has been added. It is now possible to migrate game data across multiple devices.

------------------------------------------------

On the heels of its iPhone and iPod touch releases, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions comes to the iPad!

Final Fantasy Tactics was the first tactical RPG in the Final Fantasy series. Originally released on the PlayStation in 1997, the game has since gone on to sell over 1.3 million units in total. The PSP remake, "Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions" was released to critical acclaim in 2007 featuring added cutscenes, expanded storylines, and new jobs.

Now, in 2012, the battle continues on the iPad! Delve into deep strategic battle mechanics that feature tactical role-playing at its best and savor the story that put Ivalice on the map, all in their full glory on the iPad's screen.

Echoseven's comments:

02-22-2012, 05:53 AM
Intro:

First Fight:

Destroying the Buy Button Expect the usual Feedback as soon as possible

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-22-2012 at 07:50 AM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 2).

02-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Aha! Finally! I was hoping this would arrive soon since I really wanted to give this game another go but really didn't fancy playing it on a cramped iPhone screen.
02-22-2012, 06:51 AM
Can't wait to see how it looks on ipad. I hope those texts are crispy clean. Well, until the ultra high resolution of the ipad3 comes and makes it muddy again...

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
02-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Finally...only five months later than we were promised.
I'll still buy it just as long as folks don't report crashing etc. a couple more days wait won't hurt.

[Off Topic] 'Can't wait to see how it looks on ipad. I hope those texts are crispy clean. Well, until the ultra high resolution of the ipad3 comes and makes it muddy again...'

...you have a very good point there. Perhaps I should just stick with the 2x'd iPhone version (which actually doesn't look too bad). I really hope Apple have built decent up scaling into the iPad 3 -but somehow I doubt they have given it any thought. Personally I'm not going to jump at a new device if it makes all my other games look like crap. One of the reasons I spend so much on apps is the knowledge that I can bring them with me when I upgrade. I will be listening closely to the upcoming press conference and not be so blinded by the next Asphalt trailer. Must go my Vita just arrived!

...Screw Buttons

Last edited by Bad Hanson; 02-22-2012 at 07:35 AM.
02-22-2012, 07:36 AM
probably 18.99 in US. 22.99 NZ goes to 19.093 us dollars

Games I've Beta tested
Add Me on Gamecenter: Fireball926
02-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Sorry guys but I am buying this GAME!!!

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
02-22-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
Finally...only five months later than we were promised.
I'll still buy it just as long as folks don't report crashing etc. a couple more days wait won't hurt.

[Off Topic] 'Can't wait to see how it looks on ipad. I hope those texts are crispy clean. Well, until the ultra high resolution of the ipad3 comes and makes it muddy again...'

...you have a very good point there. Perhaps I should just stick with the 2x'd iPhone version (which actually doesn't look too bad). I really hope Apple have built decent up scaling into the iPad 3 -but somehow I doubt they have given it any thought. Personally I'm not going to jump at a new device if it makes all my other games look like crap. One of the reasons I spend so much on apps is the knowledge that I can bring them with me when I upgrade. I will be listening closely to the upcoming press conference and not be so blinded by the next Asphalt trailer. Must go my Vita just arrived!
Agreed also why would u spend 18 on this when the vita just released ninja Gaiden and dynasty warriors (which may I add are amazing) although it's tempting to play this on my ipad2 I still have to remember I have every version of this game on my Psp and the iPhone one as well...but am interested in sanuku's video and also curious what sanuku would spent on PSN with the vita! 200 at launch? (since launch im 500 in, that includes the pre release bundle and 3 games) ouch!

Edit-thanx sanuku ! Per usual ...but anyway I could beg ya for a gameplay vid?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 02-22-2012 at 01:26 PM.
02-22-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
Sorry guys but I am buying this GAME!!!
Well damn right you better be sorry.

Hopefully the iPad release doesn't have some of the slowdowns as the iPhone and PSP versions did. This thing should run real smooth on an iPad 2 at least
02-22-2012, 08:08 AM
I was fairly certain this was never going to happen.

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix