Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 03-06-2012, 02:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Yoga HD for iPad: Win $15 iTunes gift card!

Yoga HD for iPad: Win $15 iTunes gift card + promo code giveaway!

And the winners are Multipl8yer and Creepshow!

Thanks for taking part, guys! More contests are coming!

Last edited by Viaden; 03-13-2012 at 06:27 AM..
Old 03-06-2012, 06:52 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Updated my review as iPawn4 in the US Appstore.

Quote:
Definitely the best YOGA guide app available in the Appstore. I love the HD quality images. This is very easy to use and understand. Lots of images and videos to help you with all your YOGA needs. This is a better deal than hiring someone to teach you YOGA. You can even share your progress to twitter. A very helpful app to keep you healthy. Worth my money. I love this app. Highly recommended app.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:44 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

US store review updated as oni1031

Quote:
All-in YOGA is the encyclopedia of Yoga. It is simple and easy to get use of it.
Hundreds of HD quality Yoga pose photos with detailed descriptions, 3D muscle models as well as video demonstrations. Large variety of yoga training programs ready for all level of exercisers. It is also very easy to create new programs of your own and edit existing programs to which is best for yourself.
If you are looking for a Yoga guide and planning to start your yoga exercises, then All-in YOGA definitely is the only app you need for your iPhone. You can simply do all the yoga exercises and programs right at home. It will save your hundreds of dollars to get yoga teachers or attend to yoga classes.
5 stars recommended.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:48 AM

I have both version Yoga apps. Love it very much.
Below is my review at US AppStore:
Quote:
This app is what I wanted in a yoga app.
I very love the iPhone version. When I get my iPad2, I first thing to do is use this hd version.
The app can allow u to create own routine and then tell u what to do. So I do not have to remember what is the next step.
And it also can made ur own practice poses, such as when u have not enough time can simple choose one.
The app have some more mode, such audio guide, photos review, and breathing exercises.
All levels can use the app to learn yoga.
But I recommend this app if u already have some yoga experience. When u have some experience with yoga, u would understand most descriptions and actions.
I tend to use the app at home or hotel when no time to get to class.
I like yoga, like this app.

And I hope the app can improve the operation, simple some functions.
Also think it would be nice for some other themes, such can choose blue color, not always pink and purple.
Also update my review for iPhone ver.

Last edited by winderid; 03-07-2012 at 02:53 AM.. Reason: update
Old 03-07-2012, 09:06 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Updated my 5 star review as _burn:

Quote:
I prefer to do my workouts at home and so far I'm really liking a lot of the All-in apps by Arawella. Yoga is the very best excercise you can do to strengthen your core. There's a reason why the top work out programs like P90X heavily utilize yoga. The tutorial videos and the workouts in this app really help me develop a great routine. So far I've been very pleased. Highly recommended especially since it's on sale. Thanks guys!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as dreadnok
Quote:
Voted Best Fitness App Ever 2011 Ios

The winner of the 2011 Best App Ever Fitness award in ios says it all #1

All-in Yoga HD truly is the a great way to get into doing yoga,for a beginner or a seasoned pro

There are levels for everyone beginner(me) intermediate,advanced (my girlfriend) and guru for the yoga masters

It allows you to create a personal program for yourself after entering your parameters age,weight,level,goals etc

The app contains hundreds of poses a calender to help track training days and even in app live support

Every pose contains written info describing how its done an X ray of the pose showing which muscles are being worked an audio description and a video showing you every step of each pose

There's also breathing and stretching programs and some great premium programs for when you advance
If you're not sure where to start , then maybe Quick Recipes can help get you going

All this makes for an awesome app choc full of content to satisfy everyone just don't forget to do your Sun Salutation to warm up

My only problem I have is that should you ever delete the app you cant just log back into the app you have to create a new profile which while not hard to do is a little annoying, also and this may have more to do with the size of the information but It would be cool to have the video with audio there also seem to be a longer loading time with each pose that when it first came out .Still those small preferences aside you can't go wrong with this app
Old 03-07-2012, 06:26 PM

Old 03-07-2012, 09:17 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichol140 View Post
Wait what?!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:14 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
Wait what?!!!
you've been hacked
Old 03-08-2012, 04:53 AM

reviewed as turtletube in US store

Quote:
it's a gorgeous yoga tutor. You have detailed instrction on every movement or gesture. It's not only described in words but also with the picture. you can easily get the right pose. OK, you think the still picture is not quite good to work with. then video will solve all the problem. with this price, all in yoga hd provides the full or even more information from yoga classes.

you can enjoy your own moment to relax, to loose your body, to express out your pressure and strength on muscle.

very good app for people to exercise by themselves.

Last edited by imosmo; 03-08-2012 at 05:06 AM..