★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured as a New and Noteworthy game on the App Store and now a top-5 paid app! A huge thanks to all the great Chillingo fans!

"Its a ton of fun, and the rollercoaster tie-in...is awesome." Gamezebo, 4/5

"...Madcoaster is a fun arcade romp..." TouchGen

"Anyone can and more than likely will enjoy this game..." App-Score, 8/10

"To sum it up, Madcoaster is mind blowing!" AppCroc

"Madcoaster delivers plenty of thrills for a buck without having to stand in those annoying amusement park lines." Modojo, 4/5

"We all know how addicted we all are to Temple Run, but I think you should take a break from that endless running game to check out Madcoaster." Know Your Cell

"...Madcoaster is a good choice, thanks to its fun theme and simple gameplay." AppAdvice

"I absolutely adore roller coasters and endless games with simple controls are my favorite diversion; Madcoaster delivers both." 148Apps

Please keep arms and legs inside the car at all times...

Get ready for the roller coaster ride of your life with MadCoaster. Speed through various environments, collecting coins along the way as you try to beat your latest high score!

WHAT A RIDE!
Jump from platform to platform as you rocket through a crazy collection of zones. Go Orca watching in the arctic zone, take a tropical rainforest tour and much more!

IT'S A BUMPY RIDE
Try not to get too distracted by all those golden coins, colorful creatures and crazy jumps. You will have to decide when the best times to dodge the animals, and when you need to smash them out of the way!

POWER-COASTER
Complete objectives as you rack up those high scores to upgrade your coaster. The more objectives you complete, the more points you will score! Collect incredible power-ups from high speed boosts to coin magnets, there's even a jetpack!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
For all the latest deals and free games visit deals.chillingo.com

Sanuku's comments:

03-21-2012, 06:31 AM
The screens look ok. Is it an endless runner of some sort?

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

03-21-2012, 06:58 AM
Is this by devs of Lolacoaster?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the vid, Sanuku. Wow, that made my eyes tire a bit.

The browns of the coaster, track and background (at least from the first few minutes) tend to blend with one another making it hard for me to track the coaster at times. Are the browns indicative of many of the levels or is there more variety in the colored backgrounds as indicated by the later minutes of your vid?

Do upgrades include changing the color of your coaster for better tracking? There's a lot that goes on in the screen.

Also, can the soundtrack be muted?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 03-21-2012 at 08:53 AM.
03-21-2012, 07:57 AM
It looks like a great endless runner: fast moving, gets complicated, different backgrounds, mission system... smashing the buy button tonight at 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavarotti2007 View Post
The screens look ok. Is it an endless runner of some sort?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coteufk View Post
Is it an endless runner of some sort?
Yes it is, at least from whats seen on the video... I like it

Last edited by TheFrost; 03-21-2012 at 03:03 PM.
03-21-2012, 08:04 AM
With this, it's apparent the endless runner genre has been exhausted. It's a shame because if done like Grim Joggers, there could have been a lot of potential. Instead, the rollercoaster is nothing but a standard endless runner "character", but with a different outer layer. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-21-2012, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
With this, it's apparent the endless runner genre has been exhausted. It's a shame because if done like Grim Joggers, there could have been a lot of potential. Instead, the rollercoaster is nothing but a standard endless runner "character", but with a different outer layer. :/
Have you played it?
03-21-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Have you played it?
Clearly I haven't. And after Sanuku's video (which shows off the gameplay quite extensively...unless there's a hidden aspect that is yet to be seen), I don't intend to. I can see the appeal, but I've really grown tired of the same endless runner type game...which of course something like rComplex isn't.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 03-21-2012 at 08:17 AM.
03-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Is this by devs of Lolacoaster?
that was my first thought as well

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
03-21-2012, 03:05 PM
What I like about this game is the really fast gameplay shown there... looks like it can be even faster, im digging that a lot and seems like a lot of fun... im always looking for really good endless games (all my fav games are endless), and this game has potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Clearly I haven't. And after Sanuku's video (which shows off the gameplay quite extensively...unless there's a hidden aspect that is yet to be seen), I don't intend to. I can see the appeal, but I've really grown tired of the same endless runner type game...which of course something like rComplex isn't.