★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!

Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets including our very own Solar System!

Whether its the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia a planet made entirely of junk food, or even our own Solar System, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!

Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny AppCraver

Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun. Gamespot

Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure. -- IGN

- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!

Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!

Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:

Follow us on Twitter:

Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula
Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy

This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.

Important Message for Parents

This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.

Eli's comments:

Angry Birds Space HD will be $2.99 - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-birds-space-hd/id501968250

Rovio is doing a worldwide release at 12:01 AM PST, so no New Zealand trickery to be had today.

Free versions of both will be coming sometime after launch.
03-21-2012, 10:04 AM

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

03-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Even though Angry Birds has become a bit stale... dang the trailer looks so awesome! Can't wait!
03-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Strange that they aren't following the usual Wednesday release schedule (or at least released this earlier in the day instead of after 3 a.m. on the East Coast).

Either way, while it may be good, I think I've had enough of Angry Birds. Hell, I think I have something like 100 levels in the original game that I haven't touched.
03-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Smashing the buy button!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
03-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Smashing the buy button!
where its still not out in NZ !!?
03-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
where its still not out in NZ !!?
He's being silly, don't mind him.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
I knew something was odd....

Earlier I was assuming that they would do a world-wide release, but then I remembered that all of the previous AB installments followed the regular release schedule. A bit odd, but I'm fine with it. (I guess when they said a March 22nd release, they really meant a March 22nd release...)

Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
03-21-2012, 10:26 AM
Noooooooo not another ill give it a try

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
03-21-2012, 10:27 AM
oh yeah.. ooohhhh yyyeeaaahhh

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!