Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-24-2012, 01:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Rise of Atlantis HD Premium Now free!

To quote:

"Description:

Get The Rise of Atlantis HD (Premium) for FREE! Limited time only. Spread the word!

If you're looking for a big challenge and interesting historical theme, Rise of Atlantis HD is a good choice. - Slide To Play
One of the most polished and attractive presentations we've seen in some time. - Gamezebo.com
Im running out of words to describe and praise this iPad game. - iPad News Hub
The original downloadable title has been staying in Top 10 charts for over 550 days!

Find a way to bring the legendary continent of Atlantis back to the surface and restore it to its might. In this extraordinary puzzle game with spectacular new features, handy bonuses and explosive power-ups you set out on an adventurous quest around the ancient lands of Greece, Troy, Phoenicia, Babylon, Egypt, Carthage and Rome to gather the seven greatest powers of the patron god of the Atlanteans - Poseidon. With 77 captivating levels of fantastic game play, truly unique twists never seen before and the ability of continuous replay this game will keep you entertained for weeks!

ENJOY THESE FEATURES:
- 77 explosive levels with the ability of continuous replay
- 7 magic artifacts to assemble in ancient lands
- Excellent storyline in beautiful animation
- Awe-inspiring graphics and soundtrack
- Fully optimized for the touch screen"
Old 03-24-2012, 03:37 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgirl View Post
To quote:

"Description:

Get The Rise of Atlantis HD (Premium) for FREE! Limited time only. Spread the word!

If you're looking for a big challenge and interesting historical theme, Rise of Atlantis HD is a good choice. - Slide To Play
One of the most polished and attractive presentations we've seen in some time. - Gamezebo.com
Im running out of words to describe and praise this iPad game. - iPad News Hub
The original downloadable title has been staying in Top 10 charts for over 550 days!

Find a way to bring the legendary continent of Atlantis back to the surface and restore it to its might. In this extraordinary puzzle game with spectacular new features, handy bonuses and explosive power-ups you set out on an adventurous quest around the ancient lands of Greece, Troy, Phoenicia, Babylon, Egypt, Carthage and Rome to gather the seven greatest powers of the patron god of the Atlanteans - Poseidon. With 77 captivating levels of fantastic game play, truly unique twists never seen before and the ability of continuous replay this game will keep you entertained for weeks!

ENJOY THESE FEATURES:
- 77 explosive levels with the ability of continuous replay
- 7 magic artifacts to assemble in ancient lands
- Excellent storyline in beautiful animation
- Awe-inspiring graphics and soundtrack
- Fully optimized for the touch screen"
What deceptive crap!

Rise of Atlantis HD (Premium) is ALWAYS FREE since it is one of those "try a few levels and then buy the full game if interested for $4.99"!

The game was a decent match 3 but if they're resorting to this kind of nonsense I have no incentive to support Playrix!
Old 03-24-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
What deceptive crap!

Rise of Atlantis HD (Premium) is ALWAYS FREE since it is one of those "try a few levels and then buy the full game if interested for $4.99"!

The game was a decent match 3 but if they're resorting to this kind of nonsense I have no incentive to support Playrix!
This is their new 'business model'
Old 03-24-2012, 11:09 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

This is the first time it's been free. But I haven't started playing it yet. =)

Mar 23 '12 $6.99 -> Free

http://appshopper.com/games/the-rise-of-atlantis-hd
Old 03-24-2012, 11:17 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card View Post
This is the first time it's been free.
Second time. First time free was in Feb. 2011. I grabbed it back then. It is the first time it's been free in 2012, though!

(And this thread should be in the Price Drops forum.)
Old 03-24-2012, 11:33 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
What deceptive crap!

a lot's of developers do that
Old 03-24-2012, 11:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
What deceptive crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
This is their new 'business model'
If you were to look in the App Store you'd see two versions of this game. One version "Rise of Atlantis HD" is free but has an IAP for $6.99 to purchase the full game. The other version "Rise of Atlantis HD (Premium)" is an app costing $6.99 but is currently on sale. This is the version that has been advertised by the OP.

I just thought I should create an account on Touch Arcade and point out this error as there seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding with some posters.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:39 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

And it happens again. Like I said in the past, someone should sticky my detailed explanation on Playrix model and how it works. (Well, if anyone is interested, you can check out my last few posts ) or you could all join in and bitch about this (again).
Old 03-24-2012, 12:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzwen View Post
And it happens again. Like I said in the past, someone should sticky my detailed explanation on Playrix model and how it works. (Well, if anyone is interested, you can check out my last few posts ) or you could all join in and bitch about this (again).
Well, to prevent more confusion here's the post I think you're talking about:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...21#post2113521
Old 03-24-2012, 12:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzwen View Post
My bad then. It's just an odd model and if I see a supposed full version has an IAP to "UNLOCK THE FULL GAME" listed, I hope you understand how it looks.