Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 03-24-2012, 06:00 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default $10 iTunes Gift Certificate Giveaway! + 15 FREE PromoCodes! Save the Monster

Give Save the Monster a try today for free and win yourself a $10 iTunes gift certificate!

All you need to do is download Save the Monster Lite, which is FREE, and rate the game on the AppStore. Thats it!

Please remember to reply here and post your name and review and AppStore country so I know who is who :P

Win yourself a $10 and there are also 15 of the Save the Monster PromoCodes to give away! The winner will be chosen at random in 3 days time for the $10, also 15 runners up will receive a promocode for the full game. So why not give the FREE version a go and win!

Download and Play here

Described as a Action Puzzle game, Save the Monster is a "must try" game.

***** "I LOVE THIS GAME, BUY IT NOW!" * 5/5 Stars * Canada AppStore Review * by TrueBlue

Run the gauntlet and survive in a world ruled by evil robots, spanning numerous toe-curlingly challenging levels, bringing more enemies and difficulties with each level.

Download Now for FREE!
Old 03-24-2012, 06:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Can we join the contest by rating the full version of the game too?
Old 03-24-2012, 06:08 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigram View Post
Can we join the contest by rating the full version of the game too?
Yes, of course! Any new reviews posted on the Full version will be counted alongside the review of the Lite version. So you will get two chances to win.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
The game is simple but interesting. At this moment, I can only rate 4 star.

Suggestion:
1. It will be better to improve the font quality. When open the app, the font of Play, Credits is not very clear. And it is not comfortable to read.
2. Can share the acheivement, maybe it will be better to support game center.
3. Need to improve the control of the movement. At this moment, when move the finger over the screen, the control have some delay.
I just tried this game and rate 4 star, also left a comment in US apple store as Bigret. It will be better to have some improvement and then I promise a 5 star.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:43 AM

Reviewed on the full version in US store as ultimate7sch.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:12 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettzhang View Post
I just tried this game and rate 4 star, also left a comment in US apple store as Bigret. It will be better to have some improvement and then I promise a 5 star.
Well, glad you would be able to rate it a 5*!

Sorry you find the "Play" font a bit hard to read, I will see about updating this.
Thanks for the current rating, much appreciated.

The controls have been fine tweeked, but I am planning on adding options to the controls very soon so they can be selected to suits individual needs!
Enjoy!
Old 03-24-2012, 08:36 AM

Reviewed as Gamerpro2134. I just sent the review.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:05 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Reviewed with 5 stars as Eric Zq in the US AppStore.

Quote:
It is a simple and fun maze game. Run the gauntlet and avoid the evil robots. You should choose the best way to run or you will be killed by evil robots. This game is a very good timekiller and I play it every day.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

5 stars for Full Version on US store as _burn:
Quote:
This isn't your everyday boring physics-based puzzler. This is a logic-based game where you've got to swipe your little guy around around a track while avoiding the robot guards. There is a lot going for this little game: the graphics are simple and extremely cute, the music is awesome, everything just fits so nicely together.

Don't be fooled by his cute looks, you'll have to bring it to conquer these challenges.

Highly, highly recommended.

5 stars for the free version on the US store by _burn:
Quote:
You might as well not even bothering downloading the free version of this game. You'll save yourself a lot of time by skipping ahead straight to the full version.

The little monster has so much character that you'll feel bad closing the game and leaving him to escape from those robots by hisself.

There's a lot more to it than just slinging stuff across your screen. This game will make you think! It's one of those games that make you feel good to finally solve a level. Not only is there logic for each level that you have to solve, but you've got to have some pretty incredible timing to make it to the next section of the map ... barely escaping the grasps of the robots.

This ony thing this game needs is GameCenter.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:09 PM

reviewed as turtletube on FULL version in US store

Quote:
intersting game. the game is easy at the beginning, but needs more time to think and solve these tricks. good game to kill time. like the little monster. wait for more levels.
reviewed as turtletube on LITE version in US store

Quote:
intersting game. the game is easy at the beginning, but needs more time to think and solve these tricks. good game to kill time. like the little monster. it is worth to pay 0.99 to support! simple and fun!

Last edited by imosmo; 03-24-2012 at 11:12 PM..