• Publisher: Team Pok Pok
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A mutiny has been staged and the captain has been forced to walk the plank. Captain Skyro takes you on a swashbuckling adventure as you sling-shot your way into the sky to reclaim your ship.

Each of the 40 levels requires speed, skill and strategy to avoid the enemies, collect the treasure and complete the challenges.

Some people have likened the game to the best bits of Angry Birds and Doodle Jump with strategy and all round fun.

If you like pirates, sling-shots, treasure and adventure you should definitely get this game.

Sanuku's comments:

03-26-2012, 12:18 PM
This looks good.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.

03-26-2012, 12:31 PM
This looks interesting, but got a couple of lukewarm reviews for the Android version. It lacks Game Center support unfortunately.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Watched the videos and it looks like a decent jumper.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-26-2012, 01:28 PM
After playing for a while it is very fluid and gets challenging. Variety of different clouds/obstacles. Working my way up to the first boss.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
03-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi guys. Thanks for your interest in our game. If you have any questions or comments be sure to let us know. That's a nice little game play video btw.

You can also check out our development blog if you're curious in that side of things.

At this point we haven't integrated Game Center support but it is something we can consider if players feel the game would benefit from it.
03-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming!

Here's Captain Skyro's updated trailer: http://youtu.be/ljqiQ0cVgfE
03-27-2012, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teampokpok View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming!

Here's Captain Skyro's updated trailer: http://youtu.be/ljqiQ0cVgfE
Thanks for the Hint. Trailer was added to the first Post.
03-27-2012, 11:49 AM
I am enjoying this challenging and nicely presented arcade game. It is pretty easy to get one star (finish the level), but very difficult to get 2 or 3 stars (no deaths and within the time limit). The timing puzzles can be quite tricky, but trying is fun.

And yes, Game Center support for leaderboards and achievements would greatly enhance the game.

There are no app store reviews yet, so after I play a bit more I will write one.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Cheers slewis7.
Some of the star achievements can be pretty difficult which is why we let you attempt them one at a time and come back to individually complete the others.

Or for the less hardcore players you can progress through the levels without worrying too much about the star rating for each level.

We're taking the Game Center support on board. It seems like the community would enjoy that functionality. Our first aim was to get the game out there and see if people enjoy it.