App description:

Get the dark universe of the movie blockbuster IRON SKY with a lot of twisted and dark humor right onto your iPhone or iPad now!

Including original movie soundtrack by LAIBACH!

Get Ready, The Fourth Reich Is Here.

Board your space craft, load your ammo and go on your final mission to finish the German henchmans Klaus Adler and Wolfgang Kortzfleisch. But only with uber-awesome skills and sturdy cannon fire, youll be able to stand up to assault these Aryans and save mankind from the worst dystopia ever!

Your ship flies right over the United States of America. Youll pass the Statue of Liberty while youll fight hordes of UFO-squadrons, monstrous, fascists zeppelins or dangerous war-bells. Rise above the burning city into a hazardous air fight in the clouds, the towering inferno of shooting flying SS saucers all around you. Prevent the Germans of laying our mother earth in ashes and ban the Reichsmacht of becoming the uber-power in a very dark future!

Only with an unheard flight performance and a fast trigger finger youll be able to break the fascist to pieces and defeat their ultimate victory once and for all! The meteor blitzkrieg has begun. From now on, youll give laser shoots for laser shoots.

Lets kick some fascist arse!

Iron Sky requires iOS devices of 3rd generation or above (not supported are: iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPod touch 1G, 2G and 3G (8GB or less))

Features:
Officially licensed game in the universe of the movie blockbuster IRON SKY
Action-packed Shoot em Up
Intuitive navigation with a virtual joystick
flying saucers, zeppelins, bells destroy all of them!
Elude savaging squadrons, destroy dangerous turrets and combat cruel endboss
Collect valuable power ups!
Rise above the city for even more terrifying dogfights!

AnarKitty's comments:

03-30-2012, 10:40 PM
awesome cant wait for the movie!

All Time Favorites:Super Crossfire HD
Playing:Dodonpachi:BD ,UMK3, KOF-i
Waiting for:fleetCOMM, Noble Armada, God of Blades
Follow me on Tumblr

03-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpener View Post
awesome cant wait for the movie!
eww movie license game?? Can anyone tell me if this is a worth while purchase?
03-30-2012, 11:43 PM
I was under the impression promotional games and pre-movie launch games are supposed to be free.

I guess i'll just wait for the answer to eAdvisory's question then.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-30-2012, 11:46 PM
This is from the same devs who made daWindci

EDIT: Distributed by, but not made by

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind

Last edited by strivemind; 04-10-2012 at 12:35 AM.
03-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I was under the impression promotional games and pre-movie launch games are supposed to be free.
That's a rather odd misapprehension.
03-31-2012, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
That's a rather odd misapprehension.
I guess... But I was just thinkin in a way like... "THey give out freebies so people would watch the movie" sorta thing. I guess I was wrong. But it happens though, much less than i'd hope for.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-31-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
This is from the same devs who made daWindci
Smashing in this Case the Download Button since those Boys and Girls know how to create a Game that I can enjoy.

Nominated for Garbage of the Month Award.

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-31-2012 at 05:11 AM.
03-31-2012, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I guess... But I was just thinkin in a way like... "THey give out freebies so people would watch the movie" sorta thing. I guess I was wrong. But it happens though, much less than i'd hope for.
Throughout the years there's been lots of games based on movies. Don't ever remember any being free!
03-31-2012, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Throughout the years there's been lots of games based on movies. Don't ever remember any being free!
Goldeneye on the N64 was free....for me. I just went round my mates house and played it on his console.

"nobody is allowed to be Oddjob"

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.