King Cashing - New Icon & Promo Codes

View Poll Results: Which icon do you prefer?
I prefer the current icon 23 69.70%
I prefer the new icon 10 30.30%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
04-10-2012, 12:58 PM
King Cashing - New Icon & Promo Codes

Here at Productions Multimage, we're having a debate to know if the icon we made for the next update of King Cashing is better than the current icon. So instead of arguing infinitely, I've decided to post the icons here and ask which one you guys like best.

So here's the deal: Tell us which icon do you prefer and we'll also give away 15 promo codes for King Cashing. The codes will be given randomly among those that responded to the poll. The poll will close friday, April 13th, at 14:00 EST. The poll is now closed! Check page 3 for the final results!

Current Icon - WINNER!

Rejected Icon... Better luck next time!

So tell us what you think and good luck with the codes!

Here's the App Info for King Cashing, just for good measure!

Maker of King Cashing 2 and King Cashing: Slots Adventure - Follow me on Twitter! - Spread the word about King Cashing 2 and gain king points that do absolutely nothing!

Last edited by multimage; 04-13-2012 at 02:19 PM.
04-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Personally I like the Current Icon it shows how powerful the king is with all that gold money in the background

I forgot to mention that I already have the game, so please don't count me in the promo giveaway

Last edited by trueblue; 04-10-2012 at 02:01 PM.

04-10-2012, 01:06 PM
I like the current icon much better because it "describes" game play visually. It shows a person getting rich(er) through coin buildup behind him, giving the impression of gambling or slots.

The new icon's subtle way of suggesting gambling, via the cherries decorating the crown, is a bit too subtle. Maybe change the cherries to coins, or alternate them with coins, to suggest more of a slots bent to the game?
04-10-2012, 01:17 PM
The current one is MUCH better! It's put together nicely with a modern look and the money in the background is indeed a good touch!
04-10-2012, 01:33 PM
i like the new one more visually ...

but think the current one is more suitable and representative of the game and the rest of the in game art style
04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
While I think the new icon looks good, and I like the cherries....I think the current icon may be a better representation of the game because of all the gold coins behind King Cashing
04-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Voted for the current icon. Please don't include me in the drawing since I already have the game
04-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Greetings,

It is always nice to change things up occassionally, but I like the art of the current icon better. I also own this wonderfully addictive game so you may wish to save the code for someone who does not. I look forward to getting back into the game with the new update, as well as the forthcoming sequel. Can you tell us a little bit about the update?

Thank you, and keep up the great work!
04-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Current!

Prefer the current one, myself. Don't count me in for the promo, already have it.

What I really want to know is what this new update contains!
04-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retr0spective View Post
Can you tell us a little bit about the update?
Sure! There's another thread for the update: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=123721

Thanks for your input so far everyone!

Maker of King Cashing 2 and King Cashing: Slots Adventure - Follow me on Twitter! - Spread the word about King Cashing 2 and gain king points that do absolutely nothing!