Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-11-2012, 06:09 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Quantum Block Blast (by Games Galore)

I am proud to announce that our first games, Quantum Block Blast, is now available for purchase in the Apple App Store.

Blast all the blocks with your particle shot in this physics based arcade/puzzle game. Enjoy watching your shot bounce wildly through the stage earning you a higher score. Earn energy by blasting blocks to power your special shots. Multiple ways to earn a higher score will keep you coming back for more. All while avoiding the deadly robot probes.

Similar games have you try to control a paddle with poor controls to keep your shot on screen. Quantum Block Blast focuses on the fun aspect, firing your shot the way you think is best and watching it bounce around the screen to the target!

Want a visually fun and exciting game that still challenges you?
Want a game that will draw you in to pursue that higher score? One of our testers had so much fun she played the game until her phone ran out of power!

Quantum Block Blast is the game for you!

Features:
- Physics-based engine for realistic bounce effects
- Particle based special effects
- 30 challenging levels with 6 additional free levels in development right now
- All skill levels: Relax mode for those who just want to enjoy some downtime. Extreme mode for the expert gamers. And everything in between.
- Replayabilty: 6 difficulty levels. Earn a higher score. Get those extra bonus points. Can you get 4-star rating on every level?
- Option to skip stages, no more getting stuck!
- Four types of shot adds depth to gameplay without adding complexity
- Ghost and unstable blocks up the challenge and fun
- Options to turn off the music and sounds if needed

Old 04-11-2012, 06:38 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Old 04-11-2012, 07:01 PM
iPhone 3G, iOS 4.x

Hey All,

I just picked this up, and it's addictive. I've always liked these kind of block games, but this one has a few key differences that I like. For starters, you're not stuck trying to awkwardly control some tiny paddle to reflect the ball. You just carefully aim your shot, and watch the fireworks. So even though it starts off pretty easy, it gets kind of strategic in how you approach the levels.

At level 2 you get a ghost shot which is awesome! So gamers out there that like to make those crazy calculated shots (you know who you are) you'll love that. It adds a whole new layer to the game.

Totally worth a look!

Cheers,
Moe
Old 04-11-2012, 07:13 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashfires01 View Post
Hey All,

I just picked this up, and it's addictive. I've always liked these kind of block games, but this one has a few key differences that I like. For starters, you're not stuck trying to awkwardly control some tiny paddle to reflect the ball. You just carefully aim your shot, and watch the fireworks. So even though it starts off pretty easy, it gets kind of strategic in how you approach the levels.

At level 2 you get a ghost shot which is awesome! So gamers out there that like to make those crazy calculated shots (you know who you are) you'll love that. It adds a whole new layer to the game.

Totally worth a look!

Cheers,
Moe

hmmm.... oO

s
h
i
l
l
?