Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-11-2012, 11:35 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Win one of three $15 iTunes gift cards + promo code giveaway!

Win one of the three $15 US iTunes gift cards for your honest review of Smart Alarm Clock for iPad on the App Store!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smart-alarm-clock-for-ipad/id481253337?mt=8

smart_alarm_iPad_icon_512_circle.png

And today's winners are FrozenFlame, Rokrdude and thangerland! Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all participants!

Last edited by Viaden; 04-16-2012 at 07:17 AM..
Old 04-11-2012, 12:58 PM

Was too slow. All codes used
Old 04-11-2012, 05:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Is it still possible to write reviews using redeem codes from developers?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:49 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Reviewed as Brightness.L on US store as following:
Quote:
It is very excellent for this app!
Previously used the iphone version, very easy to use, this time with ipad version, I love it very much.
This is a very useful daily app a very useful tool. Can remind I often forget things.
Easy to use tools, worth having.
Hope can remove the iap, integrated together, so that better perfect.
Hope to increase for the poor quality of sleep, how to improve the ways and means to provide some of the adverse reactions according to the sleep records how to avoid and improve, so that let users sleep quality can be significantly improved!
Also can improve the curve, each looks beautiful enough to want to be able to be more pronounced, easy to read.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:52 PM
iPad 2

Left a 5 star review as ewTang on us store.

Quote:
This smart alarm clock is really helpful, with different kinds of wake up modes and those chill out tunes, I feel the quality my sleeping getting improved. Comparing with the iphone version, I take the iPad one as a standard night alarm clock.

Besides I dont even know I was talking during my sleep, although I cannot figure out what I was saying, but it's fun.

Great Alarm Clock it is.

Way to go.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:39 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Nickname (US Store) : Teaboldi (aka Philsquirrel)

Stars : 5
Title : Essential !
Comment : Here is a very beautiful and very practical application that I want to recommend.
Ideal for tracking the phases of "sleep apnea" for those who are suffering from this problem.
Many features add to the charm of the application, include for example, the clock with many skins, the choice of ringtones, the weather all over the world ...
With regard to the specific phases of sleep, we can find developed graphics, detailed statistics, biorhythms management, consideration of hard mattress and the recording of the nocturnal sounds among other features.
The "smart alarm clock" mode will allow you to optimize your waking based on the biorhythm you have defined with the previous analysis.
Clearly, this application has become totally essential for me because I'm concerned about this disease : sleeping disorders.
Purchases in-apps are wise and finally, the full package isn't prohibitively expensive : for something like 13 $ you can have all you may need.
And of course, integration with social networks is also there, snooze functions, vertical mode, etc .... !
Have a try, you won't repent !

Edit : no problems with the 1.3 update, all is going on !

Thanks
Old 04-13-2012, 08:28 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

reviewed as dreadnok
Quote:
Great Alarm Plus
I'm glad this is available for the Pad because so many of the great app are usually only for the IPhone.The name says it all it's a Smart Alarm meaning you get so much more than a great alarm clock, which look great on the IPads large screen.

First off you get different Alarm Modes that registers any and all disturbances while you sleep, monitor sleep cycles, and wake you up before or at the exact time you set. You get different set tracks to use, Chillout tracks which play before you go to sleep, then there's Wake up tracks that can be set to start playing when the alarm sets off, you can set how long they play and even use songs from your IPod as your tracks even Audio books.

The apps records and stores statistics about how you sleep each night , you also get a 24-hour mode and the ability to choose the clock theme and you can select any of your pictures to use as the background.Its a great app I get more than I could ever want in an Alarm

I'm glad it has the snooze function but the one thing missing is the ability to set more than one alarm, also it would be cool if there was a mode that did a slideshow with your pictures for some reason that puts me right to sleep
Old 04-13-2012, 12:35 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed updated as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
All in one alarm clock
Smart alarm clock for iPad is an all in one clock that not only keeps track of your sleep cycles but also records all noises that disturb your sleep and show it in form of various graphs so that you can fine tune your surroundings which in turn ensures a healthy sleep. The app has over 20 in built tunes with an option to add your own along with option to share your stats via social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Further the app includes weather forecast and some extra features like Binaural beats and Relaxation sounds can also be purchased via in app purchase.

Some suggestions which I believe if incorporated can make this app even better are:-
1) It would be great if the app offers some sleep tips to promote a healthy, sleep-filled, lifestyle.
2) Some games can be added to increase the versatility of the app like where users try and touch a moving target on the screen right after waking up. If they slept well, they will be more alert and do better playing the game while a lower score indicates a poor night's sleep and grogginess.
3) Lastly it would be great if we had matching background wallpapers (even better if background’s could be animated) to the different inapp track’s like fireplace, rainforest, Niagara.

Overall, one of those apps which will become an integral part of your daily routine.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:19 AM
iPhone 5

Reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on US Store
Quote:
Awesome alarm for iPad!
I have used smart alarm clock for iphone and now when I saw this app for iPad I immediately bought it, because there are a lot of alarm apps in AppStore but this app is more powerful and functionality than others. The design is great! The app shows a full-screen clock face with adjustable themes: classic, analog and digital. You can change background picture to any photo from your camera library. Weather widget is very cool feature which shows the current weather conditions as well as a forecast for the user’s area for the next 7 days. Also one of the great feature is noise recording. this app allows you to play back the noise disturbances, overlaying the recording with the sleep cycle graph and you can shared stats with friends on Facebook or Twitter. This app contains a lot of chillout and awakening tunes for awakening and falling asleep. you can also own tracks from iPod library. Very cool alarm clock app for iPad! Definitely worth buying app!
Some suggestions:
- I'd like to see more different types of clock themes, like sand glass, another types of analog and digital clocks.
- It will be great if you add a speaking clock
- Ability to add more than one alarm and for each alarm different wakeup tunes
Old 04-15-2012, 04:00 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Reviewed as TJAUK in the UK Store.

Quote:
This is such an amazing app! It's much better than most of the rubbish you get… I've been searching trying to find the perfect alarm app for myself for a long time, but most of the others are really lacking something, but this has got it all. There are a lot of things you have to pay extra for, but there is enough included to make it worth the money and still be packed with all of the vital features. It's got more features than anything else, but the main thing is battery life. Things that I've tried before have completely drained my iPad battery, so it hasn't been ready for the next day, but with this, although it goes down faster than usual, it's certainly not annoying and still leaves the iPad ready for use. However, if there was one wish, I would love to see the developers bring Retina support. It would improve the app as it doesn't look very good on the new iPad!