★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Over 160.000 players are already totally WacooooOoOON!!

Are you ready to play Wacoon Jump!? If you love collecting coins, stomping critters, getting powers and discovering tons of secrets & bonus... well, let's go!

Wacoon Jump! is an advanced 2D platformer that brings the console gaming experience to your iPhone and iPod Touch!!!

Along this incredible adventure, play as Wacoon, a heroic and funny character who must save The Royal Jelly recently kidnapped by critters. Wacoon will find himself dragged in a grand quest that will lead him through amazing and gorgeous places where he will be dealing with many traps and monsters who are, for some, able to help each others.

To face these trials, use Wacoons abilities such like the wall jump, the backflip, or even the ground pounding. You will also get powers like the Tornados Helmet, which allows you to spin, or the Pirates Scarf! By practicing, you will perform super stylish moves, and then gain access to secret areas and bonus!

Wacoon Jump! is a full premium console platformer on iOS!
Absolutely stunning graphics with Retina Display!
A lovely cartoon-jazzy soundtrack!
Tons of achievements and leaderboards on Game Center
So much worlds to explore!
Get super powers like the Tornado's Helmet, the Pirate's Scarf, or even the Bathing Cap!
A lot of secrets & bonus to find and collect!
Regular updates with new features and upgrades!
A complete controls customization system!
iCade ready!
Hours and hours of gameplay!

Reviews:

"Wacoon Jump! will sit on all of your devices as King Of The Platformers." -GamerEuphoria
A must-have for platforming fans. -iFanzine
"I know youre all going to want to download it as quick as a rabbit." -AppAdvice
There is something for everyone, from hardcore gamer to the casual player, who will discover a game full of twists and varied levels. 9.2/10 -FrenzyLab
Just gorgeous! -CaughtInMyWeb

And you? What are you waiting to begin the adventure?

------------------------------------------------

Go to Wacoon's page: www.facebook.com/wacoongame
Follow Wacoon on Twitter: www.twitter.com/playfripp

Published and developed by Play Fripp

Toad In The Hole's comments:

04-16-2012, 06:48 AM
Really looking forward to this...

04-16-2012, 06:49 AM
For me, a muzzbuy!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-16-2012, 07:03 AM
Instant buy
04-16-2012, 07:05 AM
What a great early surprise! Buying this as soon as it appears here.
04-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Looks interesting,might have to grab this.
04-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Picking this up for sure.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
04-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Finally, the wait is almost over. Will be buying the smash button later tonight!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-16-2012, 10:31 AM

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-17-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 2).
04-16-2012, 11:19 AM
The wait's finally over!

...almost.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"