The Avengers - (by Gameloft)[Universal]

04-19-2012, 12:06 PM
The Avengers - (by Gameloft)[Universal]

Gameloft is currently running on Facebook a Contest. It shouldn`t be to hard to guess which Game might be the next One we might see from Gameloft in the upcoming two Weeks...

Gameloft Facebook Page:
04-19-2012, 12:25 PM
I think it's the game tie-in to The Three Stooges. I see Moe's trademark haircut.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

04-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
I think it's the game tie-in to The Three Stooges. I see Moe's trademark haircut.

^this!
04-19-2012, 04:12 PM
IAP Galaxies?

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
04-19-2012, 04:17 PM
The avengers?
04-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipopextenze View Post
The avengers?
04-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
The film does look awesome.
Gameloft did the first two iron man games on the app store which were pretty good at the time so the tie in is obvious.
I think it was on the list of ip that they had acquired from Universal at their earnings call last month as well.
Here's hoping its not freemium but unfortunately it probably will be
04-20-2012, 12:51 AM
A new game from Gameloft? Probably a freemium game with a ton of IAP where it would be VERY difficult to progress without buying the IAP's OR a develop-release-and-forget game?

Game Center ID: SlighMD; Battle.net: SlighMD#6986; VainGlory: SlighMD
Currently playing: XCOM: Enemy Within, MHFU, BGEE, VainGlory
Waiting for Hearthstone(iPhone), Aralon: Forge and Flame, Dungeon Defenders Eternity
04-20-2012, 05:40 AM
The film trailer is awesome, but what about game of Gameloft? It is not released but I think I will lost a lot of money to buy IAP if I play it.
04-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Relax Folks. If you have played the last Spiderman Game from Gameloft (Spider-Man: Total Mayhem) you might know what we could expect from Gameloft and if some of you don`t remember how that Game was let me just remind you of something we all have read on toucharcade.com about it:

Quote:
Gameloft did a great job of making a game that plays like a Spider-Man game needs to. The spider sense seems entirely overpowered in combat, and it won't take long for you to get tired of the spider sense quick action sequences that are liberally used in cut scenes, but beating up an endless array of nameless thugs is just as fun as it should be.