App description: Polymer is a strategic shape-creating game that combines the logic of Rubiks Cube, the sliding mechanism of Chuzzle, and the creativity of Lego.

Slide columns and rows to create never-before-seen shapes!

FIVE GAME MODES:
Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced
One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking
Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs!
Endless: No points. No time. No restrictions. Relax!
Multiplayer: Who can make the best polymer within two minutes?

FEATURES:
Universal support!
iPhone 5 support!
iCloud syncing between devices
GameCenter challenges
Procedurally generated: every game is different!
Captivating unlock system
Five unique pieces
Five gorgeous pieces of music
Everything non-cosmetic can be unlocked without in-app purchase!
Multiple color schemes, 6 of which are totally free
Tweet, Facebook share, email, text or save your best polymers
Game Center leaderboards and achievements

"Polymer is an exceedingly clever logic puzzler."
IGN

"Polymer is destined to eat a lot of the hours of thoughtful gamers."
Touch Arcade

"Polymer is a brilliant, addictive puzzler, and its blend of logic and shape building make it a game almost anyone can enjoy."
Pocket Gamer

"Polymer is my new go-to puzzle game. Its a lot of fun and very challenging. Combined with the beautiful colors and awesome music and sound effects Im hooked."
iMore

"Its already one of my favorite puzzle games on iOS."
148 Apps

"One of the most creative and unique puzzle games to come out in a while for your iPhone."
App Advice

"Polymer is just like the molecules inside the game. Colourful, packed with a genuine sense of play, and far more than the sum of the parts"
Gamezebo

Echoseven's comments:

04-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Actually...this is the one I've been hoping would appear today

...Screw Buttons

04-25-2012, 09:35 AM
I assume the $1.29 regular price is a typo.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Wish Apple could figure out how to get apps in the US store at the same time.
04-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Anxiously awaiting this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Game Impressions

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-25-2012 at 11:37 PM.
04-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Game Impressions

It's a nice puzzler. I'm not quite sure though what makes this one stand out for people, while similarly accomplished titles often go unnoticed. Possibly simply a little hype generation. That said, this is still an easy recommendation if it looks like your type of thing.

IAP is present. The important stuff can be unlocked through play, though I cannot yet say at what rate, and have to question if the decision to have only the one mode unlocked from the start was driven by desire for optimal player experience. Some cosmetic options (tile sets) can only be bought with more money.
04-25-2012, 02:19 PM
The game itself looks rather polished and the music is a good fit. Disappointing to see that most of the color themes are IAP-only - $0.99 seems a bit much for a color swap.
04-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
It's a nice puzzler. I'm not quite sure though what makes this one stand out for people, while similarly accomplished titles often go unnoticed. Possibly simply a little hype generation. That said, this is still an easy recommendation if it looks like your type of thing.

IAP is present. The important stuff can be unlocked through play, though I cannot yet say at what rate, and have to question if the decision to have only the one mode unlocked from the start was driven by desire for optimal player experience. Some cosmetic options (tile sets) can only be bought with more money.
I'm not digging that!