★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Luxor marble-shooting in true 80's arcade style, featuring mPOINTS, the premier universal virtual reward currency, redeemable for gift cards, promotions, or donations to charity.

This retro-styled arcade shooter, is a faster, more intense LUXOR, unlike any youve seen before. Completely revamped, harkening back to arcade classics, LUXOR Evolved has faster chains, more awesome power-ups, and a more stealthy the shooter.

Packed with more bonuses and a quickened pace, the number one marble shooter game offers up excitement, secret levels, and power ups to keep the surprises coming and your shooter firing.

60+ levels of all-new fast and furious LUXOR
Retro, arcade-style art and level design
20 power-ups
3 super power-ups that upgrade your Shooter
PLUS! Bonus levels to defeat

Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866
to find more amazing casual games from MumboJumbo including: the Luxor Series, Midnight Mysteries Series, 7 Wonders Series and more!

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames
Follow us on Twitter: @MumboJumboGames

Other Luxor Games from MumboJumbo:

Luxor: Amun Rising
Luxor 2

Sanuku's comments:

05-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Really nice game, as expected.

05-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Really nice game, as expected.
That's it? Are u under the weather?

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
05-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Already on sale! $6.99-->$4.99

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
05-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by nesio718 View Post
That's it? Are u under the weather?
Don`t get me wrong but the Game indeed really turned out nicely.
05-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Also gotta chime in and say this is a great marble shooter, among the best of its kind for sure.
05-02-2012, 03:31 AM
Match games have never really done much for me, but I took a punt on this one, due to Sanuku's video AND Gabrien liked it!
If Gabrien gives a positive comment on a game with no caveats, it just have to be a good one...
He never does that!

I must say it was a nice surprise, I was hooked immediately, great visuals, addictive gameplay, lots of powerups and good controls.

Good one!

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
05-02-2012, 03:36 AM
Even though I'm more of a Zuma guy myself, you can't go wrong with Luxor.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Picked LE up this morning ~ but it's crashing at the first logo screen.

Anyone else having trouble ?

(Iphone 4, iOS 4.3 btw)
05-07-2012, 03:11 AM
This game is retarded good. I have never played a Luxor before, just Zuma. Zuma turned me off to the idea. This though, this is fantastic. How different is this than the other games in the series? Do they all have boss fights and powerups that level up?