• Publisher: IndeePop Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 34.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Help a kind zombie Andy to collect the fallen stars over 4 different locations and then return them back to the skies!

*** EXTREMELY INTRIGUING PREAMBLE! ***
Once zombie Andy was taking a rest in the forest and saw that stars are falling down from the night sky.
Next morning Andy's pet zombie-dog brought a newspaper to Andy, where he read the news that stars had fallen and people became very sad without starry sky.
Andy decides to help the humanity and make them happy again, so he goes to a journey to collect stars and put them back to the night sky.

*** DO NOT MISS! ***
- Four game worlds
- Simple and clear gameplay
- Excellent graphics and music

*** iPad version is available! ***

Echoseven's comments:

05-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Woh... Another free runner! Pretty excited!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-03-2012, 02:38 AM
It`s a solid Runner. Probably one of the better once on the iTunes Store to be honest.
05-03-2012, 02:50 AM
This is a good runner. Maybe the devs can add an Endless Mode + Game center that would be great
05-03-2012, 01:39 PM
So, the point of being a zombie in this game is.... what? I can understand wanting to do something a bit different with the "runner" type of game, but is making the main character a zombie that doesn't do "zombie" things really the right way to go?

It seems, from what I watched of Sanuku's video (2:32, and thanks for the vids Sanuku, you rock) that the main character could have been anything on the planet and it wouldn't have effected gameplay in the slightest.

Hmmm. I still might check it out, because I like runners, and I like zombies. The only way you can go wrong for free is if the inevitable IAP is ridiculous.
05-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
This is a good runner. Maybe the devs can add an Endless Mode + Game center that would be great
Agreed... A runner without GameCenter is like... Well... Hmm... A pizza without cheese.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download & PlatEAU
05-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Agreed... A runner without GameCenter is like... Well... Hmm... A pizza without cheese.
check your updates.. there is now a game center connection.. although it seems like its not working lol xD