Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-09-2012, 06:10 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Acme Planetary Defense - (by Taptoon Games)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

HD Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/acme-planetary-defense-hd/id521003363?mt=8

Last edited by Echoseven; 05-12-2012 at 07:37 AM..
Old 05-09-2012, 11:59 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Been keeping an eye out for this one! Will get it tonight along with This Could Hurt!
Old 05-09-2012, 01:05 PM

Awesome I didn't even realize that it would open there now, I figured it would go live at midnight here on the east coast. Us stupid Americans thinking the world revolves around us. Thanks for the information.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:07 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

I played it one time and I think I will never do so again.

This game is just plain bad. Absolutely repetitious, the graphics are bad, the sound effects are horrible, the controls are unresponsive and the text is sometimes unreadable. No tutorial or story, and the whole game feels unfinished and rushed.

I just canīt recommend it.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:41 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Crashes for me. I get to the choose planet screen, tap that, it does nothing, then tap the big planet on the left, then it crashes. Haven't been able to play it yet. Am I doing something wrong? Tried the usual remedies, but no go. Help!
Old 05-11-2012, 06:19 AM

Sorry to hear that biggrand1, we are trying to figure out why it crashes for iPod. We think it might be running out of RAM but are not sure yet. There isn't much you can do as the problem lies on something on our end. We will try and fix the problem and release an update. Also, there is no cheat codes for this game...yet
Old 05-11-2012, 12:02 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Awesome!

Been really enjoying this game so far, Runs amazing on the ipad 2. The HD version of this game, the graghics are clean and well put together. Looking forward to some updates!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:32 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmort View Post
Sorry to hear that biggrand1, we are trying to figure out why it crashes for iPod. We think it might be running out of RAM but are not sure yet. There isn't much you can do as the problem lies on something on our end. We will try and fix the problem and release an update. Also, there is no cheat codes for this game...yet
Thanks! I'll wait for a fix! Was kinda disappointed I couldn't play this! These things happen! Can't wait to play this!
Old 05-12-2012, 02:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I am absolutely enjoying this game! I don't usually like endless runner types, but this one is a blast! I won a promo code in the name-the-planet contest, but unfortunately it was for the iPhone version which just crashes on my iPod Touch. So I am playing this game in 2x mode on my retina iPad instead. There the radar is a bit small, and I'm not sure if it's any bigger on the actual iPad version or not, but it needs to be.

Even so, the controls are responsive, there is a good variety to the enemies and the powerups, and the whole thing works together nicely as a package of great fun!
Old 05-12-2012, 07:09 PM

Glad your enjoying it dclose. Sorry we couldn't give you an iPad code, we only have a very small amount to begin with and they went fast.