• Publisher: Limpo Arts
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Run, for as long as you can!

Simple, yet addictive:
- always a different level every time you play!
- colorful graphics and light effects!
- Everchanging scenarios and platforms!
- Avoid the obstacles!

Check game trailer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l21-LpzKUQo

Super Flip Runner in appadvice.com :

"There are times that I even prefer my gaming as simple as possible, so Super Flip Runner, from Limpo Arts, looks just perfect. ()What are you waiting for? Run to your iDevice and get it now!"

Super Flip Runner in 148apps.com:

"Im well aware that there are other games that involve running, jumping, and flipping through random and endless environments. Im also well aware that a lot of people (myself included) have a thing for retro-styled pixilated visuals. And that even more people tend to like free stuff."

Super Flip Runner in The Indie Game Magazine :

"Less is more" () "The game adds a nice element of innovation, as there is scaffolding on both the top and bottom of the screen, allowing you to run on whichever you see fit".

Sanuku's comments:

05-23-2012, 05:47 AM
And just yesterday(or was it 2 days ago), I was debating how I'm tired or retro games! This game makes me love them again(as in graphics).

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

05-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Glad you've liked my game and its retro graphics. I've been a player since Zx Spectrum and that's one of my main inspirations!

Have you reached the castle part?

Thanks.

PS: If you liked this one, you'll absolutely love the next project I'm working on. It's a secret, but it's mega fun!
05-23-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimpo83 View Post
Glad you've liked my game and its retro graphics. I've been a player since Zx Spectrum and that's one of my main inspirations!

Have you reached the castle part?

Thanks.

PS: If you liked this one, you'll absolutely love the next project I'm working on. It's a secret, but it's mega fun!
No I don't have my iPod around so I'm just saying this video and pictures got me all excited about retro graphics again Will download later today though!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
05-23-2012, 06:21 AM
Oh, ok!

Thanks.
05-23-2012, 07:17 AM
Another good looking game this week. And it's free too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Got a very nice review on appadvice.com!

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/05/s...far-can-you-go
05-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Looks cool, but why no Game Center?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
05-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Played a few games, so here are a few impressions.

Graphics are definitely nostalgic. Really reminds me of the spectrum.

Unfortunately, the controls arent working so great to me. Why are there separate buttons for a strong jump and a weak jump? Also, the jumps feel a little too sluggish for a running game.

The flip ala Gravity Guy was a nice addition, but im not sure how necessary it is yet as from what i've seen, jumps usually work fine to get through. Then again, i didnt get very far.

I guess it is important to note that the game level looks pre-made and not random segments, which leads me to believe that this isnt exactly endless. That isnt a bad thing... Just saying.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Thanks for the reviews.

I'll try to answer to everyone!

First of all, I don't have gamecenter because the software I use doesn't have the Gamecenter feature enabled for games unless I become Pro User (300$), which for now I'm not going to become. In the future!

As for the buttons, the small jump button is (in my opinion) the best one to jump between buildings that are near, because sometimes you use the big jump and get stuck on the top ones! As for the flip, as you reach 200-400m and so on, obstacles will start to appear, so you'll have to use it. The regular jump just won't do most of the time.

I'm considering creating a menu to customize the controls. That way every player can have a perfect experience!

And finally, the levels are really random! Building position and size are randomized everytime the level starts.