★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KLICKTOCK
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 71.4 MB
  • Version: 1.5.5
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: APP STORE - Editor's Choice & App of the Week! METACRITIC - 90%! QUALITY INDEX - 89%!

"This is a game for anyone drawn to, excited by, or nostalgic for the kid-like experience of hunting through simple imaginary worlds." - Gamezebo 5/5.
"Little Things Forever revisits a classic formula, pairing it with amazing visual design and simple mechanics that prove to be incredibly addictive." - AppSpy 5/5.
" Fan of the genre or skeptic, there are few games to be found on iOS that are as worth the price as this one." - Touch Arcade.

* Unique and beautiful seek and find game for everyone.
* Thousands of little things to find.
* Incredible artwork and a beautiful soundtrack.
* Retina display support on iPhone and the new iPad.
* Randomly generated lists of things to find means you can be entertained forever! Excellent value.
* 151 puzzle pieces to collect and 9 puzzles to solve.
* Built to last: Little Things® Forever will feature new puzzles delivered in future updates.
* Fun for all the family.

klicktock's comments:

Little Things® Forever is the long awaited sequel to the iPad App of The Week, Little Things®. Features hundreds of improvements over the original and now available as a universal app on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

* Thousands of little things to find.
* Incredible artwork and a beautiful soundtrack.
* Retina display support on iPhone and the new iPad.
* Randomly generated lists of things to find means you can be entertained forever! Excellent value.
* 101 puzzle pieces to collect and 9 puzzles to solve.
* Built to last: Little Things® Forever will feature new puzzles delivered in future updates.
* Fun for all the family.

Little Things Forever can be played in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish and Russian.

05-30-2012, 06:16 AM
This will be instabuy from me. I like HDO games, and this one seduces me like a horny 26 year old hot DJ chick.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

05-30-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This will be instabuy from me. I like HDO games, and this one seduces me like a horny 26 year old hot DJ chick.
Ha! That is very specific
05-30-2012, 06:33 AM
Never thought of any of my games as horny
women
Will have to relook at why I have so many games he he
This game looks NEAT!!
Will get!!!
05-30-2012, 07:09 AM
Just was thinking about the way the video
for this game was presented and it reminds
me of Mandelbrots' fractals that go on and on
That's really neat
Can't wait to try this game!!!!
05-30-2012, 07:11 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
The video was absolutely inspired by those fractal zoom videos. It's something I've always wanted to do in-game. I figured, at least, I could show that kind of effect in the trailer
05-30-2012, 07:15 AM
My girlfriend loved Little Things on computer, so this is a no-brainer for me. Just curious, how much does that price translate to in USD? 3.99?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-30-2012, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klicktock View Post
The video was absolutely inspired by those fractal zoom videos. It's something I've always wanted to do in-game. I figured, at least, I could show that kind of effect in the trailer
Excellent!!
Here's wishing you much success
05-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
My girlfriend loved Little Things on computer, so this is a no-brainer for me. Just curious, how much does that price translate to in USD? 3.99?
It's US$2.99.
05-30-2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klicktock View Post
It's US$2.99.
Like I said in the Inferno+ thread...SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! I've been away from my girlfriend for about 6 months, so being able to play something she loved with her is worth way more than $2.99. I know this probably means next to nothing to anyone here, but thanks KlickTock. Really.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 05-30-2012 at 11:34 AM.