Max Power Adventures - (by Max Power Studios)
One day, in the beautiful country of Castle Land, the (not so) dreaded Mr. Evil kidnaps the (very) cute and (not so) timid Princess Ceksie! The heroic (but not very modest) Max Power, whose only goal in life is to become a great video game hero (no matter how and at what cost), decides to gather his (rather lame) friends and form a (somewhat dubious) battalion to save the day!
Help Max and his friends (or tools, as he calls them) wage battle against their foes in 15 exciting missions to rescue the poor Princess Ceksie, in one of the funniest stories ever written for a video game!
"Max Power Adventures is an extremely fun RPG that has the additional element of comedy.»
- Randy Williamson of App Modo
Max Power Adventures is a great game with easy controls, a quality plot, and fun game play.
Overall, [Max Power Adventures is] a great RPG with plenty of content and a lot of character. I highly recommend it.
- Simon Burns of TheSmartPhoneAppReview.com
- Venture into one of the richest game experience available on the App Store!
- Follow Max Power's adventures through 15 thrilling missions for 15+ hours of gameplay that you can play in short or long game sessions with our save anywhere on the map feature!
- Team up with memorable (and often crazy) characters and face (not really) threatening foes in one crazy funny story, inspired by cartoons and web comics!
- Battle your foes in fast, exciting and accessible classic RPG-styled battles which require a great deal of strategy!
- Build your army by recruiting new allies from 16 different classes, and organize your 24-men battalion into small teams to save the beautiful Princess Ceksie!
"Max Power Adventures really puts all the other games to shame." - Max Power
Important Note: This game runs on the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4th generation and all iPads. This game makes use of the retina display for the iPhone4/4S and the iPod Touch 4th generation.
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Joined: Dec 2011
Joined: May 2012
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Joined: Jan 2011
Joined: Mar 2010
Joined: Jun 2009
Joined: May 2011
Location: paris (yeah, the one in france)