Machine World 1.5 - Huge new update!
I am happy to announce that we have submitted the new version of Machine World to Apple! It is a huge update and brings loads of new machines and features to your iPad!
Youtube link | Pop Up
This version is the result of months of hard work based on the feedback we got on the earlier versions. We received heaps of praise and the App made it to the top in quite a few countries, but we also had lots of requests for features and fixes. And we listen, so this free update brings much of what has been asked for:
- You can now dig anywhere and deform the terrain. We rewrote the entire terrain system to enable this on all supported devices!
- One totally new, huge scene with 4 islands and lots of interesting features!
- 5 NEW machines (10 in total now). There are cranes, trucks and ships. You can lift all props and vehicles, and use touch to rotate and move things in a realistic way!
- Much more detailed environment. Roads (which are destructible/diggable), bridges (even an opening bridge with gates and signals), more buildings, more trees!
- Even more customizable controls. MW now supports both European and US standards for excavator controls.
And this is just the beginning. We are already working on the next version.
More information (and an active forum for feedback and support) can be found at trinogames.com.
The current version can be found here. You just might save a bit if you get it before the update...
Version 1.5 should hit the App Store within a few days (2-3) if the review process goes well. Stay tuned!
Thanks for reading. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Last edited by TrinoGames; 05-31-2012 at 12:00 PM..