• Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.1 MB
  • Version: 1.03.00
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ***********************************************
1.Over 2 million downloads worldwide!
2.4.7/5 Ratings!
3.Highly praised by players and professionals for its impeccable graphics design, weaponry and enchantment system!
4.Eleven precision-designed stages of gameplay in total!
5.Newly debugged iOS version!
6.Highly recommended by all game review sites abroad the world.

An epic battle between good and evil came to an end, but the fallen evil managed to make their escape in the very last minute. The evil have since built a mysterious castle using the darkest powers from the shadows of the moon to absorb all the negative energy from the galaxy to regain power. A hundred years have gone by since the battle, and humans have gradually lost their good nature, as if they have forgotten the fact that evil feed their energy from the suffering and anger that results from greed and lust. With the gathering of the evil power, a new demon that cannot be named has been awakened, and with the corrupted hearts of the humans, he is turning them one by one into his slaves!

Now humans are once again controlled by evil, as if karma has led them into degeneration. Will it be too late for the heroes to salvage the humans? There is certainly no Noahs Ark or sympathy from the gods to help the humans, and it is only through humans repentance will the heroes have sufficient power to open the gates to the mysterious castle and fight against the demon from the shadows of the moon.

But, can a demon like this be truly defeated once and for all? Only you have the answer!

The all new debugged traditional English version now hits the market! Available to download for free, it lets the player experience the best of the best of action games!

*******************Game Features*******************
Weaponry system different coloured weapons allow you to attack in different ways.
Combo system successful combo attacks lead to greater damages.
Weapon-specific skills skill is assigned randomly to each weapon, giving you greater options.
Activating enchantments numerous combination of enchantments, with different sequence leading to different results.
Challenge mode challenge your way to a number of stages for more rewards.

Fellow Avengers,
What are you still waiting for? Pick up your weapon and start fighting! Start your adventure now! Have faith in yourself, as you have the power to control destiny!

Official Website:
www.cwagame.com

FOR MORE INFORMATION & USER FEEDBACK REPLY ON :
facebook.com/cwagame
twitter.com/cwagame
weibo.com/cwagame

gunxsword's comments:
Bought and playing, impressions to follow

I remember mocking the trailer's bad grammar . Even if you don't like the game, you'll at least get a laugh out of it .

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-01-2012, 06:53 AM
Gameplay looks ok to me... But yeah, that grammar.

Will wait for your imps before i take a dive. Recent runner titles are eating my time away. LOL.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-01-2012, 07:06 AM
I don't know
Maybe it's just me but that video completely wore me out
I just don't want to see anymore
Sort of like a movie trailer over the top and you would never go see it!!!
06-01-2012, 08:11 AM
What is this I thought it was a game for the avengers
06-01-2012, 08:14 AM
For what it's worth, Chillingo should probably get their hands on this and re-release it. No way in hell am I checking it out with that grammar.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-01-2012, 08:15 AM
It looks a lot like castlevania though (which is a good thing)
06-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nao View Post
It looks a lot like castlevania though (which is a good thing)
true.
it looks a lot like Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow in Gameboy Advance, and i like that game very much

Order & Chaos AF Server Character: Canna
let's play O&C together
Gameloft LIVE! ID: byakuranz
add me and let's play N.O.V.A 3!
06-01-2012, 11:27 AM
This is actually not a bad game (grammar be damned). Yes, it is clearly imitating Castlevania, but don't expect SoN style exploration and backtracking -- this is very linear. The combat system is simple but nuanced, with flying attacks, dodge moves, and very flashy specials. You cab level up both weapons and characters. The controls are decent (though for some reason the buttons sometimes disappear, through they still work). The graphics are familiar but well executed, with tons of lush detail. The animation is not bad, but could use more frames for some of the bigger moves.

Three biggest issues:

1) Framerate could be better. It's not as bad as what you see in the original video, but it's not smooth either.

2) You can save only at designated spots. This is very much a Castlevania standard, but on a mobile device it can be particularly annoying, especially since...

3) ...the game quits automatically whenever you go to springboard or the device powers down.

I've often found myself running back to a previous save point just so I wouldn't lose progress before shutting down -- obviously not an ideal situation. And if you get a phone call, there goes your progress.

Of all the Castlevania clones I've played on iOS, this is probably the best one. But the save issue is a major hurdle, and there's no reason why it doesn't run at 60 FPS. I do wish that Gameloft would release the one they did for the DS on iOS -- they'd make a mint!

Last edited by squarezero; 06-01-2012 at 11:30 AM.
06-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Of all the Castlevania clones I've played on iOS, this is probably the best one.
Could you recommend one or two other alternatives?

There was a really good one I remember playing on Android myself a while back, but I can't for the life of me remember it's name.

This does look quite solid on a gameplay level, Engrish be damned. I've played so many games in the past 25 years that it almost feels like its own unique language... and I'm fluent in it.

Hopefully the framerate issues will be figured out in a later patch. Will definitely consider it then.