Support our Sponsors:

Old 06-03-2012, 01:08 AM

Default Best music game?

After getting groove coaster I want more music games, its the best ios game I have ever played, I love everything about it!

Which are the best ios muisc games in your opinion?
Old 06-03-2012, 01:31 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Thumpies.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:05 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Cytus imo, I have Radballs, Groove Coaster and the Beat Sneak Bandit (think that's the name, I hated the game) - Cytus was the only one that got me addicted besides Groove, and even more than GC.

Found a vid with my fav song on Cytus (it's on hard mode, it's much more forgiving on normal) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5iftV_tQGU

Last edited by kioshi; 06-03-2012 at 09:09 AM..
Old 06-03-2012, 03:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Gahh, my post didn't show up... anyway, I recommend Beat Hazard Ultra. The gameplay is powered through YOUR music, so check it out!
Old 06-03-2012, 05:40 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by im.krystal View Post
Gahh, my post didn't show up... anyway, I recommend Beat Hazard Ultra. The gameplay is powered through YOUR music, so check it out!
I got this one now, played only 3 tracks but although it's a very fun shooter, I'm not feeling the rhythm affecting the game. Maybe it's just me and I'll feel it with time? I tried with soft songs (like U2) and power songs like Eminem.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:29 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
I got this one now, played only 3 tracks but although it's a very fun shooter, I'm not feeling the rhythm affecting the game. Maybe it's just me and I'll feel it with time? I tried with soft songs (like U2) and power songs like Eminem.
Yeah, it depends on your song in the end. I noticed with soft songs your beams are more light weighted etc. Maybe you'll feel it in time... Took me awhile but I can definitely tell the difference. If it's Eminem, it should be seizure like lol. Btw, I looked up Groove Coaster + Cytus and they look awesome. But they don't run on my 2G... Lfkclslsjagsddha -_-
Old 06-04-2012, 08:37 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by im.krystal View Post
Yeah, it depends on your song in the end. I noticed with soft songs your beams are more light weighted etc. Maybe you'll feel it in time... Took me awhile but I can definitely tell the difference. If it's Eminem, it should be seizure like lol. Btw, I looked up Groove Coaster + Cytus and they look awesome. But they don't run on my 2G... Lfkclslsjagsddha -_-
Oh I see, I looked at it as a music oriented game, which yes it kinda is, but not the type that you have to play to the rhythm like Cytus, Groove Coaster and the (unfun for me, but people seem to like it) Beat Sneak Bandit.

Anyway I loved your recommendation because it's a very fun shooter and the effects turned to 200% are AWESOME
Old 06-04-2012, 11:12 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
Try it with this track.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:20 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Miku Flick, Groove Coast, and Cytus.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:33 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Try it with this track.
Wow thanks, the game really lights up and looks like fireworks with this kind of sound!