★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Now is the time to show your ability.
Save the armies and make an army force to defeat an enemy forces.

Call Of Snakes is One of the army wars series.
Call Of Snakes is a shooting game combined with the snake-style game rules.
Don't miss out on an brandnew experience.

INSTRUCTIONS
- Simple control
- Turn fight request system
- Supports the online multiplay via the Game Center
- Changed classic arcade games rules
- 6 types of playable leader characters
- 50 campaign stages
- Retina display
- Universal app : Supports for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Retro style graphic
- BGM Fantastic soundFX and BGM
- Supports Leaderboards and Achievements via the Game Center

Sanuku's comments:

06-13-2012, 04:12 AM
Game Impressions

06-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Awesome game, it definitely should have more attention.
06-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloko View Post
Awesome game, it definitely should have more attention.
I would agree. Interesting variant on the traditional snake game.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah picked this up a couple days back and having a good time with it. The type of characters you get to play makes for some interesting strategy while keeping the snake formula intact.

Only downside is that some characters are just easier to play with more than others.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Glad to see this got written up on the front page! I've been playing it for a couple of weeks now and love it. It's simple to play with solid controls but definitely gets more challenging as it progresses, the IAP is utterly unnecessary unless you have zero reflexes (and why are you playing a Snake-like game if you have no reflexes?), the character art/design is great, and even the music is fun. Great little time-waster.

EDIT: As Exact-Psience points out above, probably the only outstanding issue is that the characters could use just a little bit of balancing. Right now I do best with the "Balanced" guy, the "Melee" guy, and the "Heavy Armor" dude. The faster ones should be more fragile, of course, but they seem just a tad TOO fragile, since they're fast but not fast enough to outrun bullets.

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage

Last edited by 3parkbenchhydra; 07-19-2012 at 01:02 PM.
07-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Really love this game, The way that Magic Cube used the legendary classic 'snake' and added guns was a great idea. In the future I'd love to see new characters or possibly a feature where you can create your own character and upgrade them that would be amazing.

9/10 from me!!
07-20-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm glad I noticed this topic, I missed seeing this when it was on the front page, this is great fun! I like how the guys you rescue have different attacks eg some are snipers, some close range, some wide range, some are healers. Also there are enemy 'snakes'! Great fun for 59p.
04-13-2013, 10:20 AM
So this is a better version of nimble quest without crappy IAP? Why haven't more people played?
04-13-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grits View Post
So this is a better version of nimble quest without crappy IAP? Why haven't more people played?
Weird. I was just thinking this last night when I finally decided to give up on the endless, pointless grind that is NQ.

And now today, here is a new post.

Oddly enough, if you take the comments in the NQ thread in aggregate, what you have is essentially complaints about the IAP and lack of a point to progressing.

Perhaps there just isn't anything to complain about with CoS?

I know I enjoy it, and went back to it last night...

DBC

I give up.