The Dark Knight Rises - (by Gameloft)[Universal]

06-13-2012, 01:55 PM
The Dark Knight Rises - (by Gameloft)[Universal]

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-12-2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Teaser Trailer #2 added.
06-13-2012, 02:01 PM
"Open World" I'm sold

Games I've Beta tested
Add Me on Gamecenter: Fireball926

06-13-2012, 02:05 PM
INSTA-BUY!!!!

Damn, this looks like a great year for iOS!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

Last edited by Red1; 06-14-2012 at 01:29 AM.
06-13-2012, 02:15 PM
About time they release a game in the ranks of Spider-Man: Total Mayhem. INSTABUY for me as well.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
06-13-2012, 02:16 PM
If its really free roam open world then im definetly sold ,anything that can give just a little arkham city feel on my mobile is good in my book,but we will just have to wait and see, but damn Spiderman,dead trigger,need for speed,assassins creed,& this with a few yet to be announced games will trully have me broke this year, but at least my 4s,xperia play,& PS vita will be stocked with some good games
06-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taytay View Post
If its really free roam open world then im definetly sold ,anything that can give just a little arkham city feel on my mobile is good in my book,but we will just have to wait and see, but damn Spiderman,dead trigger,need for speed,assassins creed,& this with a few yet to be announced games will trully have me broke this year, but at least my 4s,xperia play,& PS vita will be stocked with some good games
I agree!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-13-2012, 02:37 PM
This summer???? Interesting that they didn't show anything at E3... or i missed something?
06-13-2012, 02:38 PM
The film is comming on July 20, probably the same release date for Gameloft's game?
06-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote:
I agree too... Don't forget IB: Dungeons... Will be an awesome year!
06-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Offtopic:

Quote:
WTF you are talking about that the PS Vita will be stocked with some good Games?

Gravity Rush
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Rayman Origins
Wipeout 2048
Unit 13
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Shinobido 2 - Revenge of Zen
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Resistance: Burning Skies
Disgaea 3 - Absence of Detention

There are already a shitload of great Games on the Vita and I don`t really see why the VITA should hide behind anything with the current upcoming Games that got announced during the E3