★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Everything is made of shadows!
This action game is designed using hand shadow puppets!!!
It's fun to watch but even more fun to play!
Enjoy the artistic world of the shadows. :)


Rabbits, crabs, snails birds, flowers and so on...
It's a side-scrolling action game with hand shadow characters.

Aim at the illuminated goal by controlling the rabbit with right/left and jump buttons in order to clear the game.

[Features]
30 unique stages
Include the boss battle
Support Retina display(iPhone,iPod touch)
More than 10 hand shadow enemies

metalcasket's comments:
06-16-2012, 02:50 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,878
Wow artstyle looks fantastic. This is something ill buy right away but im holding off from buying anything new as i just bought a new guitar and gametime time has been significantly cut short and i have too much backlog on games now. Hope to see more imps by monday coz thats when ill start buying games again.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-16-2012, 02:58 PM
#3
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wow artstyle looks fantastic. This is something ill buy right away but im holding off from buying anything new as i just bought a new guitar and gametime time has been significantly cut short and i have too much backlog on games now. Hope to see more imps by monday coz thats when ill start buying games again.
EP, I've downloaded it but I won't be able to post impressions for a bit. I will say though, seeing as you're interested in this, make an exception...it's on sale and has been out for 2 weeks already. No one knows when it'll go to full price.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-16-2012, 03:00 PM
#4
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 2,717
VIDEO

Found this

Edit: removed youtube gameplay video. Somehow I didn't notice it was already there. Thanks metalcasket

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

Last edited by strivemind; 06-16-2012 at 06:33 PM.
06-16-2012, 03:04 PM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,874
EDIT: You shouldn't be thanking me strivemind, I should be apologizing for calling you out on that.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 06-16-2012 at 10:44 PM.
06-16-2012, 04:42 PM
#6
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,564
Whoa, this looks awesome! I might just TOFTT.... hmm...
06-16-2012, 05:09 PM
#7
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,564
Okay, really quick impressions:

Only played through the first level, so this isn't a deep review or anything, just my first impressions; and this is a winner! I'm really diggin' the graphics style, the controls are solid, the first level wasn't huge but it was decent sized. You can bust bricks for points, Mario-style, there are also snails that you can jump on and kick the shell, also Mario-style.

For a buck, if you love platformers like me, I don't see any reason to not add this to your collection.
06-16-2012, 10:53 PM
#8
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Okay, really quick impressions:

Only played through the first level, so this isn't a deep review or anything, just my first impressions; and this is a winner! I'm really diggin' the graphics style, the controls are solid, the first level wasn't huge but it was decent sized. You can bust bricks for points, Mario-style, there are also snails that you can jump on and kick the shell, also Mario-style.

For a buck, if you love platformers like me, I don't see any reason to not add this to your collection.
Yeah, these impressions are spot-on and I can't recommend this enough. It's unique, controls just fine, and the app description doesn't lie...it is fun to look at and even more fun to play.

The best part of it all? It's definitely inspired by Mario, right down to the boss fights...yet it doesn't feel like it's stealing in any way. Even though I loved AWESOME Land and tolerated that leprechaun Mario rip-off, this is how you pay respect to a game completely guilt-free, and instead of people bitching and moaning about it being nothing more than a crappy knock-off, they'll be ooh-ing and aah-ing whenever they come across something that reminds them of Mario.

Totally worth your buck, or however much it'll cost you because you're not taking advantage of the launch sale.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-16-2012, 11:00 PM
#9
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,148
Is the frame rate as bad as in the video?
06-16-2012, 11:14 PM
#10
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Is the frame rate as bad as in the video?
Not at all. Had I watched the video before buying the game, I would have probably let this one go. Glad I didn't.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"