★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EMBERGEP
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 30.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Amazing atmosphere. First-class music and sounds. Excellent design.
Simple interface.

* Newest release *

You got trapped on planet Triton. Your mission is to regain the Monolith and return home Titan. Fight the regenerating enemies, drones and thieves. Find 4+8 keys, fuel your spaceship, leave the planet.

Jetpack, laser cannons, flying robots, energy stations, mountains, craters, hyperspace and teleport surfaces.

All of these are waiting for you.

* Not retina optimized yet *

goiMot's comments:

06-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Looks interesting, but at that price I'll definitely have to give the demo a try first. Too bad there isn't an iOS demo since I could try that immediately...

06-16-2012, 09:03 PM
this looks incredible!
argh but 8.99!
impressions PLEASE????
06-17-2012, 01:29 AM
This game looks interesting. This kind of reminds me of the game I played in 1991 on the Amiga called armour-geddon which was developed by Psygnosis. I loved that game back then.

06-17-2012, 01:58 AM
This is killing me. I really want to know how they've implemented controls, but I might just break down and buy...
06-17-2012, 02:41 AM
You Guys are killing me! Expect the usual soon. Just making in the meantime sure that the Developer doesn`t kick my Ass if I put some Recordings Online.
06-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Not Found

The requested URL /SpaceworkOrangeDemo.dmg was not found on this server.
Tried to download the demo and got this.

Currently playing: AG Drive, Flop Rocket, Space Marshals, Strategic Defence, Drone: Shadow Strike, Kill Shot, MetalStorm: Aces, CounterSpy, Spiral Ep:1, ARC Squadron, Sector Strike, FullBlast, Land Air Sea Warfare HD, Machines at War 3, MechCom
06-18-2012, 03:50 PM
I've got this shortly after finding this topic. The game lacks some polish in terms of gameplay. The control buttons are a bit to small, sometimes tapping the screen is a bit unresponsive. The first level requires you to destroy a number of enemies, collect a few items spawned through the area and proceed to the next one. If you haven't fallen in love with the art and music from the trailers - chances are you'll be a little disappointed. I, however, got hooked almost instantly and think that this unique feeling compensates for those few deficiencies. For me it's a piece of art, pretty rare in games nowadays. And one I enjoy, to be clear. This game doesn't compromise on the design to reach a wider audience - that's why I can understand and accept the price tag.
If you're curious of the vision the creators had - go for it, it's definitely interesting. If you're looking for an intense-action 3D shooter - skip this one, at least for now.
06-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Grimstone82 View Post
Tried to download the demo and got this.
Just do a search for the windows demo file name with google. The windows demo is mirrored on quit a few popular sites it seems. Strange that the developers don't seem to know about the broken links.
12-21-2012, 04:16 AM
Reduced to 99 cents. Grabbing it!